Completed my first day of Driver Training. ~HD~

what's up everybody. Yesterday I finished my first day of driver training for HD. Felt like I was more of a driver helper than a driver. Got to use the scanner, put up some door tags, saw a hot light skinned woman with a banging body wearing overalls and a sports bra. It's very fast paced. But the traffic here in So.Cal makes it pretty tough. My day was complete with having to jump fences, jog, climb stairs, even getting partially locked in a staircase(good thing I got my trainers #). This is something I will probably do temporarily till I probably transfer over to Xpress.

Oldfart

Yea

some of the apartment buildings on the route didn't give us a key or a gate code so I had to jump over to get into the buildings. Not with the boxes of course. The driver would hold them and I would hop over. No gym for me last night.
Need how to fill out a door tag and leave it on the call box. If people decide to live in a gated or secured complex and don't give you a code, delivering their package by climbing a fence should not be an option.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yea

some of the apartment buildings on the route didn't give us a key or a gate code so I had to jump over to get into the buildings. Not with the boxes of course. The driver would hold them and I would hop over. No gym for me last night.

He's training u wrong, his take is to get rid of them on the first attempt, but jeopardizing your safety? I would DEX 007... I don't miss the ghetto. He's probably paid by the stops & send agains would hurt his pay... With express being paid by the hour, they can follow procedure s by the book.

PS, don't follow that express driver in your state about tossing stuff over the fence; u may be on candid camera! He is paid by the hour so I dunno why he didn't leave a door tag instead

watch-this-fedex-guy-throw-someones-computer-monitor-over-a-fence.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Find the apartment office to give u a code... Some locked places I opened with this when I was working in the ghetto:

250px-Screw_Driver_display.jpg

BootsOnTarmac

Stay off the fence, Keep to the walkway. If your path is limited or obstructed, your delivery should also be. Cameras are everywhere, you really don't want to show up on a social network site looking like a :censored2:. Work as directed, safely, confidently, professionally and within the rules. You will have no worries on the way home.

bacha29

what's up everybody. Yesterday I finished my first day of driver training for HD. Felt like I was more of a driver helper than a driver. Got to use the scanner, put up some door tags, saw a hot light skinned woman with a banging body wearing overalls and a sports bra. It's very fast paced. But the traffic here in So.Cal makes it pretty tough. My day was complete with having to jump fences, jog, climb stairs, even getting partially locked in a staircase(good thing I got my trainers #). This is something I will probably do temporarily till I probably transfer over to Xpress.
Transfer over to Express?Sounds to me that you don't yet realize that you are working for a third party contractor who provides third party trucking to X. Xpress seldom comes over and tries to recruit drivers from contractors. On occasion they will sign somebody off the staffing agency's roster. The fact that you are working for a HD contractor has little impact on improving your chances to get on with Xpress . While you are every bit as qualified as any driver currently in the employment of Xpress it seems to try to avoid stealing drivers away from Ground in an effort to keep the two operating units apart from each other while remaining on good terms.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Need how to fill out a door tag and leave it on the call box. If people decide to live in a gated or secured complex and don't give you a code, delivering their package by climbing a fence should not be an option.

Disagree. You get paid per stop, not by time. Put it in a dr bag and throw it over. bahahahaa