Concealed carry

2ndamendment

Not sure if they need law enforcement if it is their own property. If the suspect an employee has stolen property from them, so you think law enforcement is called before or after they search said vehicle?
There is no way I’m allowing them to search my vehicle are mentally demented? They can not physically open my vehicle without my permission whether it’s on property or not🤣🤣 the whole point of conceal carrying is so nobody knows if you tell someone that’s your fault, better to be alive and lose your job than be dead and no job, nobody follows company policy to the T if you can’t conceal your weapon enough to where someone sees it that is also on you

bbsam

Staff member
There is no way I’m allowing them to search my vehicle are mentally demented? They can not physically open my vehicle without my permission whether it’s on property or not🤣🤣 the whole point of conceal carrying is so nobody knows if you tell someone that’s your fault, better to be alive and lose your job than be dead and no job, nobody follows company policy to the T if you can’t conceal your weapon enough to where someone sees it that is also on you
Absolutely. I highly recommend you test your theories.
It doesn’t matter if they follow company policy to a T. Fact is, company policy is there for their convenience.

Jesus man, 4.5 year old thread and you revive it to add this.....fan-*ing-tastic.
tenor (8).gif

542thruNthru

Great first post! Keep em coming!
a735a-christragergoodjob.gif