Conflicts on the clock

MrBates

I had just made my last delivery and dropped off my helper during peak and I was on my way back to the building. It was raining pretty hard and visibility was low. As I was driving down a main road I hear a loud "thump" on the side of my truck. I slow down and peek at my driver side mirror and from what I saw it looked like a piece of debris which I thought might have been a tire that rolled in the middle of the roadway. I pulled over and checked my whole truck which looked fine. I looked back and didnt see anything on the road so I shrug it off and headed back to the hub. The next day my helper told me he was driving behind me and saw the whole thing. It turned out a deer ran into the side of my truck, fell down, shook it off, and just walked away.

Pulled up to a lady's house after she complained that I delivered her package and broke it. I did deliver a package earlier but it was a bag labeled Macy's (probably a shirt or something). I also noticed a beat up FedEx box that was next to it. Not my business. Anyways before I walk up she's already throwing friend-bombs about me breaking her antique mirror/night stand that was from her out of state sister. Right then it dawned on me, she was talking about the FedEx box. Her husband comes out as well to join in on the festivities. They both let me have it. I stand there smiling, not saying a word. When they finish, nearly out of breath, I start talking. She interrupts me. I said ma'am, I let you talk, now it's my turn. I said I'm not talking that box back, I didn't break your stuff and if you'd look at the box it has a FedEx label. I delivered that Macy's bag beside it. They stood there in silence. I wanted to die laughing. They didn't say a word and slammed the door.

SmithBarney

Once had a customer(Auto Garage) who insisted that their COD amount be written down(because the customers in the store could find out what they paid for parts) It was annoying, but we obliged, anyway the owners wife was keeping me waiting one day and no customers were there, and he said how much... I proceeded to tell him, she lost her cool, hung up on the phone.. proceeded to lecture me about writing it down.. anyway on the way out I tripped over the raised threshold and slammed into the door.. which apparently they thought I was slamming the door in anger.. fast forward 20minutes later and the owners son has me blocked in a stop with his Jacked up truck, tries to get in my face, told him I tripped over the friend'ing treshold that everyone trips on... he didn't want to hear it, I told him to move his truck or he'll be going back to jail... apparently I made the correct assumption that he'd been locked up before...

542thruNthru

You do realize it says on the clock, not the cock...right?

giphy-15.gif

WTFm8

Wow.... They give you a card or a certain gas station for you to go too?

Corporate fuel cards for ‘every’ truck, fuel up anywhere. Has the truck number embossed just like card number. Swipe card, put in odometer and driver number then fuel up.

Some newer pumps ask for car number instead of mileage, still ask for diver number.