Consolidation Rumors - On Topic

Bozo Bob

Marketing could definitely stand a lot of pruning. But all the bean counter groups are the fattest by far, especially with upper management types who don't really have much to manage. Lots of sales groups that do absolutely nothing worthwhile also, like "CRM". They need to get rid of senior managers who caused this mess. Otherwise they'll just revert back to their normal pattern and create the same bloated mess again. It's really pathetic to watch.

texan

We already received an announcement of TSG change of report to from local to Corporate. IE
is the ultimate overseer now. Many are surprised at this one.

Also we have quite a few management at my location that targeted this year to leave (turning 55), and all of them await the buyout rumor to manifest, rather than submitting their paperwork.

seagull4

It was only a rumor ... Every other year someone post the buyout rumor and gets everyone's hope up. No buyout has been needed for the last three years due to the large number of retirees coming up in the ranks. Sorry, but there will be no golden parachute.

tino1

Doesn’t matter I am still done this year, parts of marketing team now report to IE , The Access point team. I believe marketing may be changed

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Doesn’t matter I am still done this year, parts of marketing team now report to IE , The Access point team. I believe marketing may be changed
Why in the name of the lord would marketing report to IE....??? Should be totally separate entities....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why in the name of the lord would marketing report to IE....??? Should be totally separate entities....
IE is very good at Operations roll-out and implementation.
I suppose the Mktg Access Point team has roll-out responsibilities.

Let me know if there is anything else you need help understanding.

happyman2018

Transformation is coming, but the sad part is the Corporate Office will see little if any impact. You want real change reduce Corporate by 20% of current staffing. The people deciding what to eliminate will not touch the gravy job that they have or any of the people who report to them.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Why do I have to baby sit you at 2 in the morning.....??? I’m busy “working”, and really have no time for your shenanigans....help me understand that!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting

“Very good???”.... now I know you’re just lying....or maybe I should ask dragon the “ups manager”....funny how he hasn’t been on here lately... guess he’s busy at his “other job”...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's 7 on Saturday evening ... what you messed up on?
No sleep bud... no sleep... wife and kids dragged my ass to the mall... to apple, to Macy’s, to pottery barn, to the candy store there....I’m pretty much ready to fall over...sitting on the can falling asleep stupid tired!!