Contract and Iregs?

OrionsBitch

Not...
Is there anything being done about all the damn all the items we have been getting slammed with? I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of delivering, trampolines, couches, grills, 8ft bookcases, etc.

If the union doesn't address this issue I think everyone should start requesting help to move packages. Fight then with over allowed. Anytime you have a box that says "team lift" or "medh lift" call the center and ask for help.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Is there anything being done about all the damn all the items we have been getting slammed with? I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of delivering, trampolines, couches, grills, 8ft bookcases, etc.

If the union doesn't address this issue I think everyone should start requesting help to move packages. Fight then with over allowed. Anytime you have a box that says "team lift" or "medh lift" call the center and ask for help.
Why would you wait? Ask for help with over 70’s. If they say “we got no one”, sheet it MISSED! That can happen know.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why would you wait? Ask for help with over 70’s. If they say “we got no one”, sheet it MISSED! That can happen know.

There used to be an option under "non-delivery" that said over 70.

If the union doesn't address this issue I think everyone should start requesting help to move packages.

The issue has been addressed in the contract for 20 years ?

...or you could stop being a whiny bitch and do your job...

If you mean exercising his rights, to have another driver assist him....

absolutely. How many drivers can carry a 120 lb memory foam mattress up to

a 3rd floor apartment without the risk of injury ? And if you are injured,

what do you think the company's position would be ? Unavoidable ?

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Used to be. We don’t even get credit for over 70’s anymore. I’m glad, my overallowed is of epic proportions lately.

That's why this nonsense of "virtual time studies" based on a general time

allowance from a computer program is worthless.

But, then again.... over-allowed is non-contractual and unenforceable.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's why this nonsense of "virtual time studies" based on a general time

allowance from a computer program is worthless.

But, then again.... over-allowed is non-contractual and unenforceable.

-Bug-
True, it’s my opinion that it’s the true root cause of the majority of our injuries and accidents

Indecisi0n

Like mentioned it's already been adtessed. Now it's up to the drivers to be adults and understand/use the language.

Future

Victory Ride
690C23E6-C462-4495-8201-97C91CE3CEC5.gif
I'd honestly have to look at it to get the actual number. But I know it isn't that low though.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
As much as I don't want to be a little :censored2:. The preload also really needs irreg language. Both listed on our daily sheets and factored into our production time.
"getting slammed" is %95 an irreg issue and I would love contract language that allows preloaders, even low seniority ones, to have extra time to deal with slam day (Wednesday)

PT Car Washer

As much as I don't want to be a little :censored2:. The preload also really needs irreg language. Both listed on our daily sheets and factored into our production time.
"getting slammed" is %95 an irreg issue and I would love contract language that allows preloaders, even low seniority ones, to have extra time to deal with slam day (Wednesday)
I would think that is more of a management issue then an hourly. Preloaders get paid (poorly) by the hour. It is management that have to make the numbers look good.