Contract and Iregs?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You absolutely still get credit for it. It's just not punched in manually anymore because guys would amazingly have 150 over 70s everyday.
So instead of questioning a bad employee, cheat all out of proper credit? I check every time I scan an Irreg, almost 1/3 of the time it doesn’t show in special counts. Shocking!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Don't forget most of the overweights are damaged and the boxes they come in are tore up to. Not to mention who weighs this stuff to make sure it is even allowed in the system

MyTripisCut

It's not screwing us, it's screwing our supervisor. Just as long as my paycheck is correct....
I know everyone hates bonus centers. My whole building is bonus. Used to make some good coin on certain routes that deliver and pickup a lot of heavy crap.

MyTripisCut

Oh... That's a different story. I didn't reakrea you were a bonus center. But I did notice that all my overweights on my route, I don't get credit for them
Not for nothing, but it used to be nice to see some extra coin after doing a route like that.

542thruNthru

Oh... That's a different story. I didn't reakrea you were a bonus center. But I did notice that all my overweights on my route, I don't get credit for them

I don't like the binub model. I can see it in an extended center.

Leaping lizards! WTF are you saying! :)
tenor (2).gif