Contract and Iregs?

F

Frankie's Friend

says the guy who has never done the job! If we automatically got credit for it why would it show up only 1/3 of the time? Use your head man, the rest of us are watching and thinking, "oh look another management idiot!"

No friend, it doesn't!

That is NOT a beard!
It was a joke. IDK if it says Ov 70 in the pkg screen. Im not on bonus and i can deliver a 150 lb pkg as slowly as i can deliver a 69 pounder.
In fact, it slides down my cart faster if its really heavy.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It calculates from the middle of the street to the front door. Any one of these bean counters tells you different they are either liars or are being lied to. I just challenge anyone of these managers of sups to scratch a Mall or downtown route using the methods with taking all appropriate breaks on time AND being within the +/- 15 on the pickups without fluffing the load. #fullofcrap
#put-scratch-code-into-OJS-problem-solved-

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've tested this theory. Scan package as I leave car, stop complete at delivery point every single stop. If it actually adds any time, it takes so much longer to do it that way it more than negates any gains. My guess is that they can use that information if they want to update a time study, but don't use it to calculate actual over/under on a daily basis.

Back when time studies were actually done on road we were told to sheet the package and complete the stop at the delivery point, not in the car, as stop completing in the car lowered the allowance.

ManInBrown

You absolutely still get credit for it. It's just not punched in manually anymore because guys would amazingly have 150 over 70s everyday.
No we don’t get credit. If you go into the over 70 screen like we used to, to manually enter it 99% of the packages say 0 on the over 70 option. Once in a Blue moon it will be in there as an over 70.