Contract Boogieman

Time for change

There is a boom with Amazon atm. Things are fickle, once it was Sears and JCPenney. No reason to screw current workers for this 22.4. Wait for the crash, what goes up must come down.

Box Ox

We have daily 8 hour guarantees and 40 hour work weeks M-friend for full timers. That can not happen in our region. So like I said read your contract and it depends on the regions.

Which region is that? Does it specifically override the “If no work is available” language of the NC and specifically say there’s an hourly guarantee on Mondays?

LagunaBrown

100k year for a full time driver
$129,000 to pension paid by UPS over the life of contract.
$445.00 a week paid to healthcare by UPS
and you want to vote no on language you have not even read yet.

Last edited:

Box Ox

100k year
$129,000 to pension paid by UPS
$445.00 a week paid to healthcare by UPS
and you want to vote no on language you have not even read yet.

Increased retirement and benefit contributions don’t mean :censored2: if UPS is no longer a viable career option for the new folks. Which it isn’t if every new full time driver will be paid less and have no overtime protections.

By the way, anywhere I can download the Southwest Region supplement?

LagunaBrown

Increased retirement and benefit contributions don’t mean :censored2: if UPS is no longer a viable career option for the new folks. Which it isn’t if every new full time driver will be paid less and have noovertime protections.

By the way, anywhere I can download the Southwest Region supplement?
teamsters.org - teach a man to fish

cachmeifucan

Actually I negotiated it. I think its a good deal, but these members need to feel the wrath of a strike. I think they need to change the business model forever. I am interested in seeing this current generation walking a picket line. You understand that a picket line cant be walked on Facebook?
Now you flipped back to thinking it's a good contract. Wow now we need to feel the wrath. Who are you joking even if it gets voted down nobody wants a strike.its Not a option ups would loose many customers and they don't want that if we did strike it would be 1 day