Contract Boogieman

Box Ox

work week language is the same Einstein

How do you know? It certainly isn’t in the National Contract. Think your region’s gonna hold up against the pressure of the 22.4 and “no work available” exception to the RPCD 40 hour guarantee? You can’t point to a 2013 supplement and say it will.

LagunaBrown

How do you know? It certainly isn’t in the National Contract. Think your region’s gonna hold up against the pressure of the 22.4 and “no work available” exception to the RPCD 40 hour guarantee? You can’t point to a 2013 supplement and say it will.
When the 2018 copy comes out you can see it there too. Same language like I already told you. Section 10 subsection 2(a)

LagunaBrown

boogie.jpg

They tell you to vote no and have not even read the contract

Tony Q

Now you flipped back to thinking it's a good contract. Wow now we need to feel the wrath. Who are you joking even if it gets voted down nobody wants a strike.its Not a option ups would loose many customers and they don't want that if we did strike it would be 1 day
Its a good contract that you don't appreciate and I want to strike now over.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good answer, I know they have not released them. Just proved my point these guys are urging people to vote no and they don't know jack because they have not even read the contract! Thank you for your honesty! Go to your local and review it with them. They are the credible source beacuse their jobs are on the line. Not like theses yahoo's that post nonsense online.

How are their jobs on the line?