Contract Boogieman

District manager told our shop stewards this was basically the plan. Layoff forty or so RCPDs on Mondays, then have them work four tens for their guaranteed forty. Open your eyes man, your wrong. This is a fact.
I like it....Plus 9.5 money. Sign me up. Unfortunately we don’t have sat ground.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I like it....Plus 9.5 money. Sign me up. Unfortunately we don’t have sat ground.
No No No. they want to change our hours to four tens. Like in feeders. There is language in place already. No 9.5 money. Four tens is straight time. Wake up!

Just transfer somewhere that has Saturday ground, what’ve you got to lose? Seniority? Lmao.

No No No. they want to change our hours to four tens. Like in feeders. There is language in place already. No 9.5 money. Four tens is straight time. Wake up!

Just transfer somewhere that has Saturday ground, what’ve you got to lose? Seniority? Lmao.
But they didn’t.....not an issue.

LagunaBrown

boogie.jpg

BEWARE OF CONTRACT BOOGMAN THAT POST THEIR SO CALLED "FACTS" BUT NEVER ASKED THEIR BUSINESS AGENT ABOUT THE LANGUAGE

bowhnterdon

So it is all about the drivers right...Is everybody going to get 129,000 in their pension funds over the next five years. Watch how you respond before you know the FACTS. There are other people who have been and will be screwed if this contract goes through as it is. What about them?

It is not only about the 22.4's either...(DO NOT) make this a one issue contract like the Healthcare one back in 2013..This could play into the Internationals hands if any of the Supplements or Riders keep getting voted down..again like last time.

The GWI is poor considering the profits. It would bankrupt the Corporation is they if offered a dollar per raise in each of the five years.

Overtime will be cut, so if this goes through adjust your lifestyle accordingly. These 22.4s will be a money saver for the Company just by their ability to pay these new positions actual instead of guarantee (work 6 hours driving, with the option of holding them over for one and one half hours for shift work). Many will jump at the chance to go home instead of working an 9 and 1/2 day for a eight hour pay day. Most of our 22.3s are leaving before eight hours in our building currently willing to just work actual..This will happen to most of these 22.4s in time..

Not everybody is getting increases in their individual Pension Plans and the Part Time Pension is a scam.

Part timers are only getting a 30 cents per hour increase into their Health and Welfare Plan compared to the Full Timer's 50 cent one. That extra 70 is going into their Pension or so they say.

Last I hear Part timers are still considered Rank and File. Beside the 5,000 new position split over the next 5 years, Let's hear it what is in this contract that is a plus?
Exactly, my JC is not going to increase our Pension. Same payout for over 25 years. Health Care went from $50 a month in ‘94 to $600 now. With no increase in Pension. I am a vote friend’n no

LagunaBrown

Exactly, my JC is not going to increase our Pension. Same payout for over 25 years. Health Care went from $50 a month in ‘94 to $600 now. With no increase in Pension. I am a vote friend’n no
Like I said.... It really depends on the region. Our pension is funded well.