Contract leader O'brien

Peak Cardboard

You have no business here.
Make sure you know the facts about this last contract at ups.
A union never stole members votes and imposed a contract.
Take these facts back you your "barn"
The IBT needs a makeover.
I'm planning another rally in D.C.
I have business here SUPPORTING MY BROTHERS. INCLUDING YOU Dana. (As much as I think you might need to take your tinfoil hat off and stop thinking the world is out to get you.)
You don't get your points across eloquently like Brother Bubblehead who is always willing to explain his feelings/how things went etc. you just bloviate and accuse. So calm down or go sit in the corner with your tin foil hat.

Peak Cardboard

You mean when the union had enough of your silly vote no campaign and passed the contract with over a 2/3 majority saying yes? Sure sounded like YOU were imposing on the other ~198,000 or so Teamsters who were anxiously awaiting their raises (dunno how many in your barn)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I have business here SUPPORTING MY BROTHERS. INCLUDING YOU Dana. (As much as I think you might need to take your tinfoil hat off and stop thinking the world is out to get you.)
You don't get your points across eloquently like Brother Bubblehead who is always willing to explain his feelings/how things went etc. you just bloviate and accuse. So calm down or go sit in the corner with your tin foil hat.
You obviously have contract knowledge. You are more than welcome here. Unlike that useless @anHOURover, you are helping. He is just finger pointing from 5 years ago. So he is part of the ongoing problem and doesn't want real change. Well, except if he steals it from my cup holder.

542thruNthru

I doubt it... and since Hour seems to be grey matter challenged-he obviously doesn't realize that SO is already on YouTube:

Pretty damn inspiring-and that's not the only one.

I sure hope that's not just political peacocking he's doing. I'm out west so I don't know much about the man. Sure seems like a good man. He does seem like some one I'd like to have on my side.

Peak Cardboard

I sure hope that's not just political peacocking he's doing. I'm out west so I don't know much about the man. Sure seems like a good man. He does seem like some one I'd like to have on my side.
His local took on a company for 125 days and won big for the members. I've been to a few meetings-it ain't political grandstanding-that man is the real deal. That local gets it done-hammering UPS to abide by the contract. They had grievances for something like 2500 hours of double time paid out by one of the BA's who IIRC is VP at LU25. That was back around Nov/Dec or so iirc.

LeadBelly

Banned
Sean is a good man and brother and you always want to be on the side of your family, and in the end we are all one big Teamster family.

Peak Cardboard

Sean is a good man and brother and you always want to be on the side of your family, and in the end we are all one big Teamster family.
AMEN BROTHER!
All of you are family. BUT anyone that claims they WANT to have right to work for less laws had better not think they're my brother.
Anyone who thinks that is the enemy as far as I'm concerned.
FACT

As a union we have plenty of issues to solve WITHOUT having to worry the corporate political puppet masters to try to destroy us with their RTW bull:censored2: and other anti labor legislation.
FACT

anHOURover

AMEN BROTHER!
All of you are family. BUT anyone that claims they WANT to have right to work for less laws had better not think they're my brother.
FACT

As a union we have plenty of issues to solve WITHOUT having to worry the corporate political puppet masters to try to destroy us with their RTW bull:censored2: and other anti labor legislation.
FACT
hey BROTHER
i want the right to form another union
the fat cats in the marble palace have lost the trust of members
FACT

anHOURover

You mean when the union had enough of your silly vote no campaign and passed the contract with over a 2/3 majority saying yes? Sure sounded like YOU were imposing on the other ~198,000 or so Teamsters who were anxiously awaiting their raises (dunno how many in your barn)
18 supplements didn't want the garbage! thats a
FACT BROTHER

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
AMEN BROTHER!
FACT

FACT

@anHOURover.... outed himself as a non-Union scab, with that statement.

-Bug-

LeadBelly

Banned
AMEN BROTHER!
FACT

FACT
I agree with most of what you said in your post brother. We do have to represent these employees to the best of our abilities though, as well as we have to work on a way to combat these other obstacles. I say this respectfully. There will always be people like @anHOURover we need to work around them.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I agree with most of what you said in your post brother. We do have to represent these employees to the best of our abilities though, as well as we have to work on a way to combat these other obstacles. I say this respectfully. There will always be people like @anHOURover we need to work around them.

That's kind of like "the measure of a man".

You still represent the members, to the best of your ability.

(even though they are a RTW POS)

After all.... it's us against them.

As well as he's outed himself a long time ago as to who he was. He actually brags about it. He's a public figure by choice.

He is an attention whore. No more, no less.

-Bug-

Peak Cardboard

That's kind of like "the measure of a man".

You still represent the members, to the best of your ability.

(even though they are a RTW POS)

After all.... it's us against them.

He is an attention whore. No more, no less.

-Bug-
I know we have DFR, but it won't stop me from fighting RTW scabs with all my being. And it won't stop the vitriol I feel for them. This clown is a mentally challenged, attention whoring SCAB and I have no use for him. But if I was a BA, I'd still fight for him as distasteful as it might be.

Peak Cardboard

hey BROTHER
i want the right to form another union
the fat cats in the marble palace have lost the trust of members
FACT
Hey SCAB, you have the right to kiss my royal Teamster ass at high noon. Go form your "union" of one and maybe the sewer rats will join when they see that you're one of them.