Contract leader O'brien

anHOURover

Hey SCAB, you have the right to kiss my royal Teamster ass at high noon. Go form your "union" of one and maybe the sewer rats will join when they see that you're one of them.
Brother can you watch your mouth.
I'd love to put you on YouTube. Let's make a YouTube video slug

anHOURover

That's kind of like "the measure of a man".

You still represent the members, to the best of your ability.

(even though they are a RTW POS)

After all.... it's us against them.

He is an attention whore. No more, no less.

-Bug-
Bug I'm shooting for 20 or more supplements to be shot down this time.
All I have to do is hit the print button.
I will do it again
I promise you slug

anHOURover

You can. Just don't wait in mine while you find another. Screw.
Trust me.
I'm not here because I want to be
I would never sign up for a union who steals members votes. As my guy said before
"How can you attract new members when you're selling out the ones you already have "
FACT

anHOURover

I'm not worried about this whatsoever. Your body of work speaks for itself. Your lack of understanding this plays to our advantage. You keep being you.
Lack of understanding
Misinforming the members
BUT EVERYONE VOTED NO
I MUST BE POWERFUL TO MAKE EVERYONE BELIEVE MY SO CALLED "LIES"
FACT

anHOURover

As well as he's outed himself a long time ago as to who he was. He actually brags about it. He's a public figure by choice.
Brother if vegas was not so far I would sabotage the unity conference.
I wish it was a little closer to me.
They would all be looking over their shoulder.
If I could bring my "equipment" that far I would. I'm afraid the authorities would stop me before I got there
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Trust me.
I'm not here because I want to be
I would never sign up for a union who steals members votes. As my guy said before
"How can you attract new members when you're selling out the ones you already have "
FACT
Then why are you here if you don't want to be?

wide load

If I could bring my "equipment" that far I would. I'm afraid the authorities would stop me before I got there
FACT
Sounds like a threat.

hyena

Lack of understanding
Misinforming the members
BUT EVERYONE VOTED NO
FACT
I voted no and so did many other people I know .And I can assure you it had nothing to do with you or your movement. This may come as a shock to you, but people can make a decision on their own. I like how your claiming everyone voted no cause of you ! Lmfao Fact

anHOURover

I voted no and so did many other people I know .And I can assure you it had nothing to do with you or your movement. This may come as a shock to you, but people can make a decision on their own. I like how your claiming everyone voted no cause of you ! Lmfao Fact
Hey fencewalker
My fliers were all over the country
I traveled to many states
I started Facebook groups about the horrors of Teamcare
What did you do slug ?

LeadBelly

Banned
FACT
I'm betting TSA has you on a do not fly list.

wide load

Lack of understanding
Misinforming the members
BUT EVERYONE VOTED NO
FACT
Actually the majority voted yes. You're misinforming. A couple supplements were triggered due to the "uncertainty" of healthcare. I bet you get less complaints now that it's been implemented. Next contract you'll see improvements in health. And you'll still be here leeching. Getting your 3 10's and a 5 and complaining you don't have enough money for your $10 copay. Are you a guy that double orders at McDonald's? "I'll have the cheeseburger. How much is that?" Only to go back to hand them spare change for a kids French fry.

anHOURover

Actually the majority voted yes. You're misinforming. A couple supplements were triggered due to the "uncertainty" of healthcare. I bet you get less complaints now that it's been implemented. Next contract you'll see improvements in health. And you'll still be here leeching. Getting your 3 10's and a 5 and complaining you don't have enough money for your $10 copay. Are you a guy that double orders at McDonald's? "I'll have the cheeseburger. How much is that?" Only to go back to hand them spare change for a kids French fry.
Despite the LIES FROM THE IBT
18 is a lot more than a couple supplements slug
FACT

hyena

I empowered thousands
Woke up a kool aid drinking union
Now the officers have to do their job because of my actions
I EXPOSED THE CORRUPTION
FACT
IMG_2891.JPG