Contract leader O'brien

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I've done more for this union in a day than you ever have. When The leadership stole my vote I made a promise that I would never let it go. I promise you it will be another VOTE NO IN 623
FACT
It proves you do little to none if you would discount what brother @Thekid25 has done in his career compared to one day of your service. This shows you are only out for yourself as you don't know the real sacrifice that a unionist does let alone what a steward or official does or goes through.

anHOURover

The majority voted the master in. Your supplement wasn't supported by the majority of members. This time I hope if it doesn't pass nobody gets a raise. Then you will feel the hate from the consensus of the members.

I'm telling my guys to save six months salary for an eventual strike. These members need to prepare for a work stoppage this time. Also prepare for scabs to be doing your job. Ups has spent billions dumbing the job down. They did this for this eventual standoff. If we go out also prepare to lose a minimum of 30% of our volume. This will go to other places.
a strike under these rooster heads running the union! HAHAH NEVER
Jimmy "not my dad" and the boston bully have no balls! last contract they were eon UPS side! thats another fact
fact

10 Pt

View attachment 127610 My son and I are jamming in the car waiting to go to a kids party. He's at that age where he thinks I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow and the feeling is mutual. Anyway he asked me what this song means I said I don't really know, but the title says come together. I thought it was an appropriate titled song for the Teamsters.
It means that they were stoned when they wrote it.

10 Pt

Hey brother
They went to far when they stole my vote. Sorry but I won't look past it and drink the kool aid. I will forever fight that. I promise
FACT
Well ,well, well...
You forgot the commas after the words brother and sorry. And you left the period off after the word promise (not to mention that it wasn't a proper sentence anyway).
Don't correct other's spelling if your English composition grade stands at friend for failure.

Dude, your mantra gets really old. Someone stole your vote and bike at the same time. Ok. We got that.
Got anything positive to contribute for the next CBA? If not, bikes are on sale everywhere this time of year. Find one that's union made if you care.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Dude, your mantra gets really old. Someone stole your vote and bike at the same time. Ok. We got that.

It's beyond redundant.

Got anything positive to contribute for the next CBA?

I have repeatedly.... tried to get him to engage, in the Contract Proposal thread.

If not, bikes are on sale everywhere this time of year. Find one that's union made if you care.

He has "made his bed" by espousing his (anti-Union) support for RTW.

This is more his speed.

Bicycle Manufacturer & Factory, China bicycle Manufacturers & Suppliers

-Bug-

LeadBelly

Banned
Jimmy "not my dad" and the boston bully have no balls! last contract they were eon UPS side! thats another fact
fact
Don't be to sure of yourself. There is a lot on the table in this contract. This is a make or break contract. The Teamsters won't let the last contract happen again. If the members want to take a vote to strike em and take it out on the street that's what they will get. If you are a good union man, which I know you are not you should be preparing your guys to save their money. Secure loans through their credit union and make arrangements. The company has invested in the technology for decades now. This will be a big contract.

10 Pt

Yea I know they were, but I'm trying to think outside the box and bring us all together to some sort of common ground.
I got that. "Come together".
I was around for the Hey Jude 45 unveiling.
It's all the same.
Remember...
"All you need is love. Love is all you need".

Thekid25

Brother I've done more for this union in a day than you ever have. When The leadership stole my vote I made a promise that I would never let it go. I promise you it will be another VOTE NO IN 623
FACT

Is that right? How? Don't start with you're "I sent my flier all over the country." Bs tell me how? How many strike lines have you walked for other companies? I keep all my strike signs my local wins when we hit the street. How many rallies have you attended? How many union meetings? Listen scabby me and my family and brothers in my local have done more to help our membership and I've done more as a steward for my members at UPS then you will in a lifetime. FACT

Hey brother
They went to far when they stole my vote. Sorry but I won't look past it and drink the kool aid. I will forever fight that. I promise
FACT
I love your passion but you are coming on strong and going at it the wrong way and time... So strong I thought about posting against you... Just step back and look at it all before you attack... You are losing control of your self in the posts.... Don't worry...
We I'll have been there. Just step back and regroup on this one.... Fight another day.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
fact
Another epic event at Light Up the Night for Autism. Sean did an amazing job. The Bosh-Wang Center was packed to capacity. I'm staying the night. Don't worry about the cost, I can afford it and tomorrow I may go to the ER just to pay a copay for no reason. Because, every year I go to this fundraiser it reminds me that their are people less fortunate than me. Your complaint of health care tragedy can kiss my ass after what I've saw and the people I've met tonight. You're a fart stain on my underwear compared to the people who've overcame major obstacles in life. I really feel sorry for you. Your so insignificant in this world.

Also, big shout out to local 804 and a huge shout out to the ref!

Thekid25

Another epic event at Light Up the Night for Autism. Sean did an amazing job. The Bosh-Wang Center was packed to capacity. I'm staying the night. Don't worry about the cost, I can afford it and tomorrow I may go to the ER just to pay a copay for no reason. Because, every year I go to this fundraiser it reminds me that their are people less fortunate than me. Your complaint of health care tragedy can kiss my :censored2: after what I've saw and the people I've met tonight. You're a fart stain on my underwear compared to the people who've overcame major obstacles in life. I really feel sorry for you. Your so insignificant in this world.

Also, big shout out to local 804 and a huge shout out to the ref!

Amen brother great night! Wish I coulda seen ya probably did! Well there's always next year!

Peak Cardboard

No I was! All of a certain guy's young bucks were present and accounted for and they should be proud. We gotta start something like that at my local.

Solidarity, brotherhood and charity all rolled into one.
Something that :censored2:head rat scab :censored2: @anHOURover wouldn't know a bloody thing about. Glad I won the raffle. Shipping the Harley to
"Vote Yes Headquarters"
Hog Island Philadelphia PA
02GoscrewyourselfHour

anHOURover

No I was! All of a certain guy's young bucks were present and accounted for and they should be proud. We gotta start something like that at my local.

Solidarity, brotherhood and charity all rolled into one.
Something that :censored2:head rat scab :censored2: @anHOURover wouldn't know a bloody thing about. Glad I won the raffle. Shipping the Harley to
"Vote Yes Headquarters"
Hog Island Philadelphia PA
02GoscrewyourselfHour
Brother BROTHER
I
We got a movement here. Come visit and I'll make sure you listen to the facts.
I promise you will
FACT