Contract Prediction

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

What will happen after July 31, 2018?

• We will have a new national contract but local supplements are still being worked out?

• We will have a new national contract and new local supplements everywhere!

• We will be working under the old contract for a year or longer! - no on the national/locals

• We will be working under the old contract for six months to a year!- no on the national/locals

• We will be working under the old contract for six months or less! - no on the national/locals

• We will be on a national strike!

• We will be locked out by the company!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Teamsters-President-Jimmy-Hoffa-Jr.jpg

35years

Gravy route
Just extend this contract 10 more years. 75 cents a year raise. I can dig it.
$36.19 an hour is $46.33 in 10 years at 2.5% inflation.$1 per year

$36.19 with your $.75 raises is $43.69....1.9%

$44.55 using 2.1% inflation. I think that is fair.

First raise on Aug 1 2018 not 2019. And No split raises.

Last edited:

35years

Gravy route
Fair...
$36.19 start
$41.19 end

2018...$.75
2019...$.75
2020...$.80
2021...$.85
2022...$.85
2023...$1.00

Of course they won't give us the 2023 raise, and they will delay the 2018 raise until Jan 2019, for 4 raises over a 5 year deal, probably split. Funny how that works.

Last edited:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
i predict it will make no sense for anyone involved

As much sense as...... screwing the UPS aircraft mechanics for years
and.......................... screwing the UPS pilots union by mismanaging and renting 3rd party cargo jets
and.......................... forcing Saturdays on package drivers and raising the HOS to 70 hours during peak (TO COVER MISMANAGEMENT)
and.......................... pre-ordering Tesla tractors when the costs and maintenance costs are astronomical
and.......................... using Trump's tax handout on themselves and coming to the bargaining table empty handed

Sounds like the "smart ones" aren't too smart !!!

35years

Gravy route

I don't know about smart, but they are well compensated for (in my opinion) ruining this company...

UPS Inc. increased the total compensation package for its Chief Executive Officer, David Abney, by 21 percent in 2016, according to the company’s latest filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Overall, Abney’s compensation for the year grew to $13.7 million, including a 10 percent base salary bump to $1.1 million and stock option awards of $10.2 million.
The increase comes after UPS upped Abney’s pay by 35 percent in 2015 and nearly 105 percent in 2014.
UPS ups CEO compensation again in 2016 | News | American Shipper

Coldworld

60 months and counting
As much sense as...... screwing the UPS aircraft mechanics for years
and.......................... screwing the UPS pilots union by mismanaging and renting 3rd party cargo jets
and.......................... forcing Saturdays on package drivers and raising the HOS to 70 hours during peak (TO COVER MISMANAGEMENT)
and.......................... pre-ordering Tesla tractors when the costs and maintenance costs are astronomical
and.......................... using Trump's tax handout on themselves and coming to the bargaining table empty handed

Damn... hef is fired

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't know about smart, but they are well compensated for (in my opinion) ruining this company...

UPS Inc. increased the total compensation package for its Chief Executive Officer, David Abney, by 21 percent in 2016, according to the company’s latest filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Overall, Abney’s compensation for the year grew to $13.7 million, including a 10 percent base salary bump to $1.1 million and stock option awards of $10.2 million.
The increase comes after UPS upped Abney’s pay by 35 percent in 2015 and nearly 105 percent in 2014.
UPS ups CEO compensation again in 2016 | News | American Shipper
Mgt is getting 10% pay raises and we are setting for 1.2%.... with new pters making 9.50 an hour with no benefits for a year..... and people want to know why corporations have such a bad stigma attached to them...