Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I DGAF what anyone thinks. If I can do it I will but they can kiss my ass if they think I'm going to blow my back out for a piece of furniture or an exercise machine.
My favorite is when the customer thinks you are also there to put it together too.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I laugh at the guys that sit in the office, taking their unpaid "lunch", after they have returned to the building in the evening.

They actually think that they sticking it to the Company?
Lol. It's ridiculous. I make it a point to ask where the sup is. Usually it's,"He left". Then a ask "Why do you eat lunch when they eat dinner?"

Eye To Eye Contact.

This will be my first time working that the contract agreement is coming up. What happens ? Like what to expect could pay change ? Or does nobody know until it happens ?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This will be my first time working that the contract agreement is coming up. What happens ? Like what to expect could pay change ? Or does nobody know until it happens ?
expect a lot of pointless back-and-forth, propaganda, and a lackluster contract to be rammed down our throat that a majority does not agree to be ratified. And those are the positives

UnconTROLLed

perfection
oh and don't forget the arrogant truck-driver/ turned teamster officials who will tell you how to vote...but that could be classified as part of the propaganda. ;)

"It's a good contract, vote yes" ....means, it's a crap contract, vote no, because if it were good, you'd already know

hyena

oh and don't forget the arrogant truck-driver/ turned teamster officials who will tell you how to vote...but that could be classified as part of the propaganda. ;)

"It's a good contract, vote yes" ....means, it's a crap contract, vote no, because if it were good, you'd already know
That's not necessarily true. If you're familiar with the contract , you'll know the positive or negative changes in language. The best thing to do is start studying the contract now. Don't go by what everyone else is saying. Make your own decision based on your knowledge.

A

Article 3

That's not necessarily true. If you're familiar with the contract , you'll know the positive or negative changes in language. The best thing to do is start studying the contract now. Don't go by what everyone else is saying. Make your own decision based on your knowledge.
Except for the things you're not told or aren't in the contract changes such as (A) going from one punch a month for insurance coverage to once a week and (B) when the language doesn't change but the application is allowed to change for the good of management as in the 9.5 language not transposing into the next week.
These are issues we haven't forgotten.

anHOURover

Best post on the site again!!
It's a done deal.
Our votes will. Not matte again BUT
ILL MAKE SURE MY LOCAL VOTES NO TO THE BOSTON BULLYS CONCESSIONS AGAIN
FACT

anHOURover

You make no sense brother. Take the mop out and trim it brother.
FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.