Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

anHOURover

Ohhhh that's scary?
I did tell them. I just got off the phone with both of them.
Ok good.
I'm civil with everyone and you just don't like that fact that I see the corruption going on in the teamsters.
You also don't like the fact that I have a huge following in my local that will hold up this horrible contract.
Your proposals don't mean anything!
You can talk about it all you want.
The concessions are coming no matter what we do
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The past work of the Boston bully is horrendous. 18 failed supplements when he was in CHARGE OF SUPPLEMENTS!
FACT
Besides your vocal "bullhorn" rants....

Are you willing to be involved in the process ?

Or, just remain in your comfort zone of whining ?

I can already guess what you will do.

Prove me wrong.

-Bug-

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

Besides your vocal "bullhorn" rants....

Are you willing to be involved in the process ?

Or, just remain in your comfort zone of whining ?

I can already guess what you will do.

Prove me wrong.

-Bug-
I'm going to do what's best for the
Members of my local. My coworkers and I have presented proposals and there has never been any action.
BUG I'm not doubting that your local is run good. My issue is my local. You can easily do a little asking Around and if you don't know already you will find out how bad the local leadership is in my local. I know, run for office. It's so hard to knock the sellouts out of office because every election here there is at least 3 slates running. So to keep it simple the whole local is still angry about what has been done here. I don't mean to bring others in to my locals issues but I can guarantee you this is the weakest leadership in the country.

LeadBelly

Banned
Jumbo is on the Eboard. I think this is a huge source of animosity. While Jumbo makes big boy decisions the other lackey got left behind. The members chose Jumbo. This just doesn't sit well with the people who have issues with getting a percentage of members to back him.

Status
Not open for further replies.