Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudy5150

And most drivers work 50+ hours a week. Part time get paid 2.5hrs over guaranteed hours, full time is doubled at 5hrs over guarantee. I suggest vacation be paid based on average hours worked past few weeks besides hours from peak.

Only some centers do part timers get paid overtime after 5 hrs of work, some areas its 5 and a half hrs before overtime.

Over disciplined0123

I can see what What will happen in the next contract. Ups will offer buyouts to the 20 year and up employees and want to take over our pension It has been done at corporations like DuPont and others And now these corporations have no longer any pensions just a 401k. Be smart it is coming aug 2018 Vote no

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I can see what What will happen in the next contract. Ups will offer buyouts to the 20 year and up employees and want to take over our pension It has been done at corporations like DuPont and others And now these corporations have no longer any pensions just a 401k. Be smart it is coming aug 2018 Vote no
Nice first post. Don't post anymore. Not a single proposal on the table and this dope is telling people how to vote. maroon!

I see.
By definition, that means the ones that disagree with you.
Teamster management is just like UPS Management I guess.
Um...pretty sure nobody can top the mistreatment management put on their people. It's like nobody passes their people and labor class anymore.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.

You must be crazy. They give me enough that would be my first contract I would dance to the mailbox singing "Take This Job And Shove It"

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Is this a subtle way of saying you want the language about employees treating each other with respect removed from Article 37 in the new contract?
Nope. Because on occasion you get someone that doesn't get it. Article 37 is Management Employee relations. And management doesn't get it 99.99% of the time. Extreme amounts of morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.