Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I agree brother but
BUG, lead, wide will twist the facts and say article 22.3 are a concession.
What clowns. I love my article 22 and it's not a concession. Brother Carey had the balls to take on ups. Something the pigs in the marble palace lack.
FACT
I bet you don't even know what intent the 22.3 was created for. Ya know, since you're such a Carey acolyte.

anHOURover

Basically instead of him not only being a walking contradiction, he's a walking poster boy for concessions. One of his fellow brothers should put in a proposal that all full time union employees get over time after eight hours.... oh wait that's how it already was until he made a deal.
I didn't make no deal.
We got friend/t brothers who report to work and only are offered 4 hours. FACT
THATS A CONCESSION
SLUG

anHOURover

Never said 22.3 was a concession, you're delusional. Oh, and by the Brother hall created 22.3 jobs. Brother Carey was just along for the ride. A young hall had the forthought. Brother Carey was ready to settle two days before the deal was released. Brother hall swooped in and saved the day. FACT
Did hall lose his fight ? What the heck happened to his basket balls ? You make this crap up as you go along. Next you will tell me that hall was not working with tdu. Lol. Old guard ROOSTER
FACT

anHOURover

It's funny watching his YouTube video.

He can't even correctly pronounce "The International Brotherhood of Teamsters".

But, he has a bullhorn.

And wants his company insurance back.

Depending on your supplement, the Union should have a separate board for Union business.

-Bug-
Big I will have you on YouTube before you are voted out.
Air cans stuffed this week.
Vote no in full effect
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
Did hall lose his fight ? What the heck happened to his basket balls ? You make this crap up as you go along. Next you will tell me that hall was not working with tdu. Lol. Old guard ROOSTER
FACT
Hall never lost any fight son. He's the General secretary treasurer of the greatest union in the world. You heard of it? Teamsters

LeadBelly

Banned
You wish you had my job.
I enjoy 3 day weekends every week.
Keep being a slave to ups
FACT
Why would I want your job when I have a good union job of my own? I do not covet anything you have. I've looked at what you got and I used to feel sorry for you. Not anymore son.

LeadBelly

Banned
No brother
AIR OPERATIONS ARE NOT RUNNING AT CAPACITY FRIDAY NIGHTS.
FACT
TURN ON THAT PEA BRAIN SLUG
FACT
Not you went to the all caps, I like be it. That's how I know you are getting mad. What are you gonna do cry? Call your mom. Tell her you are sorry for being you.

Status
Not open for further replies.