Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_6341.JPG
I put the offer out there plenty of times.
You are afraid to hang out with your brother
If you would sign a waiver I would be there in a heartbeat. You have know idea how much cred I would get for it. The majority of the members Hate you. The ones who don't feel sorry for you.

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I'm a great person and union brother
I JUST GET ANGRY WHEN IM LIED TO. ESPECIALLY BY MY UNION.
I WILL EXPOSE THEM UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
I PROMISE YOU
FACT
I'd love to set up something where the two of us would go at it for charity. I'd tie an arm behind my back because your like five foot one. Do you have a special charity?

anHOURover

View attachment 136237
If you would sign a waiver I would be there in a heartbeat. You have know idea how much cred I would get for it. The majority of the members Hate you. The ones who don't feel sorry for you.
You got the addrsss.
I can be there in 5 minutes
The members of local 623 just elected me as their voice. Their steward.
FACT
I COULD CARE LESS WHAT SOME ROOSTERS IN NEW ENGLAND THINK OF ME
YOUR KIND LIED TO ME AND I WILL NEVER LET IT GO.
FACT

anHOURover

I'd love to set up something where the two of us would go at it for charity. I'd tie an arm behind my back because your like five foot one. Do you have a special charity?
Brother I'll meet you anywhere anytime
If you are afraid of me having the home Field advantage I'll come to you.
You name it.
If you can't find PHL just ask murp, the Boston bully or any tim.
They all came here and walked out a LOSER
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I'll meet you anywhere anytime
If you are afraid of me having the home Field advantage I'll come to you.
You name it.
If you can't find PHL just ask murp, the Boston bully or any tim.
They all came here and walked out a LOSER
FACT
So you want to square up with me? If you do and are ready to sign a waiver and drive all the way up here I'll 100% do it. Oh my god if we could set this up with absolutely know liability to me what so ever. I'd let you put it up on YouTube gladly. I wouldn't hurt you to bad I'd just get you done and degrade you. I'm telling you this. I'd never EVER Ever EVER HAVE TO BUY A DRINK AT ANY teamsters functions again. I'm not going to lie to you son. I'm already looked at like the brother from another mother to so many already in the IBT, but this would put me in another dolor system.

anHOURover

That's not what you confided in to your old buddy. It's bad man, you know you need help. Look at all the crying out you do on here.
Brother I'm not sure what you are talking about. I had a checkup and I'm in great health. I will expose the lies in the IBT till the day I die. I call Fred out and I'll call out anyone who lies to me !
FACT

anHOURover

So you want to square up with me? If you do and are ready to sign a waiver and drive all the way up here I'll 100% do it. Oh my god if we could set this up with absolutely know liability to me what so ever. I'd let you put it up on YouTube gladly. I wouldn't hurt you to bad I'd just get you done and degrade you. I'm telling you this. I'd never EVER Ever EVER HAVE TO BUY A DRINK AT ANY teamsters functions again. I'm not going to lie to you son. I'm already looked at like the brother from another mother to so many already in the IBT, but this would put me in another dolor system.
Brother give me an address
Your kind put bogus charges on me.
They are a joke.
I promise you I will get more no votes this time. I promise you I will expose anyone including Fred who lies to me. I promise you the Boston bully's skeletons are not finished coming out the closet There is more to come. I'll sign any waiver. I'll gladly broadcast everything on YouTube
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I'm not sure what you are talking about. I had a checkup and I'm in great health. I will expose the lies in the IBT till the day I die. I call Fred out and I'll call out anyone who lies to me !
FACT
You are trying to change the subject away from Jumbo's exposure of your dating life and mentally being nuts.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So you want to square up with me?

No.... no, he doesn't.

Not even Vegas bookmakers, would take that bet.

I'm not going to lie to you son. I'm already looked at like the brother from another mother to so many.

I would have to get in line.... to have your back. ;)

You have a great mentor.

@anHOURover is just an internet (YouTube) tough guy.

He's not even a good Union Forum troll.

I will expose anyone including Fred who lies to me.

Everyone else is wrong, and you are right.

Got it.

-Bug-

Status
Not open for further replies.