Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

anHOURover

Thanks guys.

For trying to help steer this thread back on track.

-Bug-
Lock this thread up.
The IBT is already bought and paid for by ups
Unwanted supplements were in imposed on the members
Now healthcare is not negotiable.
You have to count on the same liars who imposed the contract on you to improve Teamcare. Members are retiring and their pension funds are critical all over the country! It's over. It's over. It's over
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
The guys & girls who work Tuesday through Saturday get Tuesday off on Memorial Day and Labor Day as well as any other holidays that fall on Monday Sunday or Saturday.

hyena

I've said it before but I ll say it again. We need language ensuring part timers get more then one break after five hours.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I've said it before but I ll say it again. We need language ensuring part timers get more then one break after five hours.
Not sure how everyone else's supplement is but we only get one 15min break "mid morning" and we are required to take our lunch before the 6th hour. So I would want new language so we got a "mid evening" break on days we work 10+ hours. There are times when I get extra tired at night or hungry again so a break later on would really help out. So instead of one 15 minute break only a few hours after we start, we could take a 10 minute break in the morning and a 10 minute break in the afternoon/evening.

hyena

Not sure how everyone else's supplement is but we only get one 15min break "mid morning" and we are required to take our lunch before the 6th hour. So I would want new language so we got a "mid evening" break on days we work 10+ hours. There are times when I get extra tired at night or hungry again so a break later on would really help out. So instead of one 15 minute break only a few hours after we start, we could take a 10 minute break in the morning and a 10 minute break in the afternoon/evening.
Our supplement says all employees shall receive at least one 10 minute break. During peak when they're working 10 hr days they should be entitled to at last two 10 minute breaks.

10 Pt

How about any full time employee who is forced to bump two part time positions due to technological changes that reduces manning (like Orion) shall receive his/her top rate for all hours worked while bumping?

And...Get rid of 17i.

I took 2 - 10 min breaks for a while (because I've been taking them for 10 years). Then, they told me to start coding out my break. I said "both of them?" They informed me I only get 1 - 15 min.

MostHelpNeeded

1.) Automatic double time after 9 / triple time after 9.5 -Reclaim our family time
2.) Keep 4 year progression, but start at 80% of top rate, every year 5% closer
3.) Part time $15/hr start 4 year progression at $2.50 to $25/hr top rate
4.) yearly wage increase 3% of top rate across the board - both PT and FT
5.) All weekend work paid at 1.5X hourly rate - Get that in now before Tues- Sat becomes Wed- Sun
6.) Orion is a tool to help; it is merely a suggestion; a guide. Nothing more.
7.) Company provides all cotton Uniform apparel including socks, t-shirts and a hooded sweatshirts
8.) Methods are a suggestion for efficiency and safety, not a necessity and not subject to discipline.
9.) Radio with USB charging ports in every package car :)
10.) Unlock DIAD communication between drivers. So much easier to communicate missloads / meets

There's 10 ideas. I'm sure I could come up with more lol

anHOURover

How about any full time employee who is forced to bump two part time positions due to technological changes that reduces manning (like Orion) shall receive his/her top rate for all hours worked while bumping?

And...Get rid of 17i.
HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY JFK
FACT

MostHelpNeeded

Why you wanna take away some of my vaca?

I don't know what you get but I was thinking
1 at hire
2 at 5 yrs
3 at 10
4 at 15
5 at 20
6 at 25
7 at 30
8 at 35

I'd def be more than willing to increase it to 2 at start then go from there lol. Just throwing :censored2: out there

I don't know what you get but I was thinking
1 at hire
2 at 5 yrs
3 at 10
4 at 15
5 at 20
6 at 25
7 at 30
8 at 35

I'd def be more than willing to increase it to 2 at start then go from there lol. Just throwing :censored2: out there
5 at 15
6 at 20
7 at 25 cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.