Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Why would I want to have a wage freeze ,being a 27+ year employee for them to hire some guy off the street that may stick around for 6 months.I believe less than a year of employment is about all UPS wants to get out of a part-timer anyways.
They don't want to get that much out of full timers anymore.

MostHelpNeeded

I respect your opinion as long as your not one of those drivers who bitches at his loader daily. You get what you pay for!

Absolutely, but a company making record profits does not have to freeze pay (for 5 damn years!) to pay all of its employees a living wage. You ever wonder why you always hear 'record profits' these days? It's because as the price of everything goes up, wages (expenses) have stayed the same. Year after year after year....and we as a people have accepted it. Of course profits will keep going up as they effectively lower everyone's pay. Unions will make a comeback someday...They need to; people need to wake the hell up lol

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Absolutely, but a company making record profits does not have to freeze pay (for 5 damn years!) to pay all of its employees a living wage. You ever wonder why you always hear 'record profits' these days? It's because as the price of everything goes up, wages (expenses) have stayed the same. Year after year after year....and we as a people have accepted it. Of course profits will keep going up as they effectively lower everyone's pay. Unions will make a comeback someday...They need to; people need to wake the hell up lol
I agree somewhat but our wages haven't stayed the same.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your pension is struggling because of the union leadership

Agree starting salary went from 8 to 10 an hour. It doesn't need to be anymore than that.
OK management boy.
funny-gif-troll-of-the-dat-rain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.