Contract-wise we should ask for stuff like...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
20 and out at 2200.00 a month. Gives those young enough to start another career and allows the company to start more at the 4 year progression. Win/Win

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I guess everybody should want only the things that the great Upstate wants. Let's all stand together for beards and not worry about the language that truly affects us.

Sorry dude !!!!

No way in hell you should have a tattoo on your face working as a UPS driver !!! PERIOD

Hell, that application would be in the shredder after the interview if I was at HR !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess everybody should want only the things that the great Upstate wants. Let's all stand together for beards and not worry about the language that truly affects us.​

I made what I felt was a worthwhile suggestion regarding donating optional/personal and/or vacation time to a co-worker who is out for an extended period due to illness or non-work-related injury. Prison guards do it all the time and it can be a real life saver for the family.

I still think we should be able to have nearly trimmed facial hair. I will be practicing this week by growing my "vacation goatee".

BrownArmy

Speaking about shaving, our DM recently tried to bust me on appearance standards, implying that I hadn't shaved that day.

I told him, "This isn't a five o'clock shadow, guy, this is a nine o'clock shadow" (20:47, to be exact).

"Uhh, carry on."

We've introduced ourselves to each other five times, and this guy still doesn't remember my name, oh well.