Cord cutters unite!

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Did the deed yesterday and couldn't be happier. Spectrum cable in my area was complete JUNK. Internet and phone is good but I just opted for the internet. We went with Hulu and I am impressed thus far. Will NEVER have cable again.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I got Hulu a few months ago after paying $170 a month for cable, phone and internet with NO premium channels. $12 a month! $8 for TV and $4 for no commercials. I too will never have cable again.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I got Hulu a few months ago after paying $170 a month for cable, phone and internet with NO premium channels. $12 a month! $8 for TV and $4 for no commercials. I too will never have cable again.
We went with the $45 a month for the streaming library+live tv. It was the only service other then cable/satellite where I can get my sports fix. I can't live without my Kentucky football and basketball.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We went with the $45 a month for the streaming library+live tv. It was the only service other then cable/satellite where I can get my sports fix. I can't live without my Kentucky football and basketball.
I thought I’d miss live TV but the only thing I’m missing is being able to watch the news in the morning.