corporate board room phone number

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Scoob...how went the Painless Dentistry?
It might be painless while they did it but after I started coming out of the gassing, wife said I was a little loopy and didn't feel much. Today, not so. It would be less painful to have my nuts pulled from stem to sternum and then driven over than it is right now

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It might be painless while they did it but after I started coming out of the gassing, wife said I was a little loopy and didn't feel much. Today, not so. It would be less painful to have my nuts pulled from stem to sternum and then driven over than it is right now
Lmao....couple days, you'll be fine. Eat lots of ice cream..

rickyb

im praying for your quick recovery. we need our human spell checks at 100%

McGee

OW!!!

TheFigurehead

Update OP? What did Dave Abney have to say about all of this?

UPS Corporate Headquarters

55 Glenlake Parkway, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30328

United States

Phone: 404-828-6000

Let us know what they have to say. I'm sure they will leap into action once the hear your tales of workplace turmoil and abuse.

Indecisi0n

no smart ass i dont take :censored2:. i came in for work, they said they had none, and wanted to send me home without pay which is provincially illegal and im soon to find out if its federally illegal. plus the other supervisor i drove with violated a bunch of rules. so :censored2: em and :censored2: u too.
Call the Feds

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Can someone give me the number for Barrack Obama? I really don't want to pay taxes anymore and I figure he will answer if I call and complain.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
im praying for your quick recovery. we need our human spell checks at 100%
Just call the hotline, I've seen it in action first hand. However if they find out who did it, there is hell to pay. Also I don't understand why everyone is such an :censored2: to people who ask questions on here, so just ignore it. If someone comes up to you in real life and ask you a question you don't treat them like garbage. To many internet tough guys around here.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My friend I'm gonna do you a favor and make a phone call.....then I'm gonna need somethin from you...Capisce
giphy-2.gif

rickyb

Just call the hotline, I've seen it in action first hand. However if they find out who did it, there is hell to pay. Also I don't understand why everyone is such an :censored2: to people who ask questions on here, so just ignore it. If someone comes up to you in real life and ask you a question you don't treat them like garbage. To many internet tough guys around here.

o its insane 1 in 10 guys will actually answer seriously to any questoin on the forum. what hotline were u referring to? i appreciate ur sensibility.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
o its insane 1 in 10 guys will actually answer seriously to any questoin on the forum. what hotline were u referring to? i appreciate ur sensibility.

Maybe it's because 9 in 10 guys are not sociopathic narcissists, who think they know better than everyone else. They feel no need to bore the world with drivel.