corporate board room phone number

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
thanks for your reasonable response. yea i got ahold of labour relations and they owe me another 6 hours after i get my final cheque plus they are going to be investigated and maybe fined if im lucky, and before that im going to the union. on top of that, they owe the at least 2 other workers 9 hours each. and i got a few more tricks up my sleeve. little bit mad about it, but i was gonna go to school this year anyways; there was no way i was gonna earn $13/hr for 2.5 years and work a 9 to 6/7 job for the rest of my life.

Ok Good Cool Story too

rickyb

That'll show 'em.

Since you gave no details, we can't give anything but generic and sarcastic responses. Good luck though.

u guys should be careful before ur so quick to diss / bully guys on here. u dont know what someone else is going through: i could have just filed for bankruptcy for medical bills, lost a limb in iraq and have Post tramautic stress disorder, have my wife divorce me, and lost my home to foreclosure. with all that plus your guys :censored2:, that could be enough for a person to take their own life.

upschuck

u guys should be careful before ur so quick to diss / bully guys on here. u dont know what someone else is going through: i could have just filed for bankruptcy for medical bills, lost a limb in iraq and have Post tramautic stress disorder, have my wife divorce me, and lost my home to foreclosure. with all that plus your guys :censored2:, that could be enough for a person to take their own life.
I didn't diss/bully anyone. You haven't done anything that many others have not done. You gave no details, how are we to help you? I will help anybody out, but help us help you.

thanks for your reasonable response. yea i got ahold of labour relations and they owe me another 6 hours after i get my final cheque plus they are going to be investigated and maybe fined if im lucky, and before that im going to the union. on top of that, they owe the at least 2 other workers 9 hours each. and i got a few more tricks up my sleeve. little bit mad about it, but i was gonna go to school this year anyways; there was no way i was gonna earn $13/hr for 2.5 years and work a 9 to 6/7 job for the rest of my life.
So did you call the federallies? You must be a magician.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If your gonna kill yourself over this forum then just do it because you certainly can't work at ups if you can't take crap here.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Something tells me that none of this applies to you. Most likely, you still live at home in Mom's basement. Good luck to you.

McGee

Seriously, dude if you feel that way, Please stop posting, and call someone close to you ( or the authorities for help) that is in NO way remotely funny!

If your gonna kill yourself over this forum then just do it because you certainly can't work at ups if you can't take crap here.
e671b51bd71d7322f287d9c3554a3a143bed5afcc66da9d4059eb881e2da49f2.jpeg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
No one takes you seriously because of bad grammar and lack of puncuation yet you won't correct it. Your problem is you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Considering you're unemployed...you're not going to find a job by posting on here.