Crank Yankers

U

upslocal480

We listen to a radio and sometimes CDs at work. One night our supervisor brought a "Crank Yankers" CD and we listened to it. I havn't seen it but there is a show called Crank Yankers on Comedy Central that speciallizes in Crank Phone calls. The CD our sup brought was all crank calls. There is one on there where a they posed as a UPS type company. I suggest anyone reading this should go buy it. Its pretty funny as well as the other crank calls on there.

W

wkmac

If you like that go on the net and do a search for "Roy D. Mercer". There are several sites but a radio DJ in Oklahoma (I think) plays this character and calls people up with some outlandish story. It's a riot!

We can all be having a horrible day and someone in the auto shop will slam in a Roy D. Mercer tape and everyone is laughing so hard that we soon forget what problems we had. It's amazing how 10 minutes of that allows you a break then you refocus on the problem at hand but with a different and better attitude.

G

gsx1990

Roy D Mercer is played by DJ's here at KMOD,
97.5 Tulsa Oklahoma. He is quite humerous!

U

upslocal480

I've heard all the Mercer calls. There is a black guy kind of like him called Willy P. Richardson that is pretty funny.

W

wkmac

I only have one thing to say here.

"Just how big a ole' boy are you?"

lol.gif