Crap. I have a hernia.

Just confirms what I posted. You would rather commit fraud than admit you didn't do it at work (not talking about the original poster).

Keep up the great Teamster reputation.
Seriously how do you prove that it did or not happen at work? Those 130 pound pieces of furniture that I'm dragging to someone's house possibly couldn't be the reason.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Aren't they all?
I had an ORS once, who after a driver called in with a case of the galloping turkey squirts, told the driver to eat some burnt toast, that it would clear it right up, and to come on in. The whole center had a big laugh at his expense. This is the same guy who would get his drivers in a circle at the AM meeting and make the driver hold a beach ball who was most overallowed the day before to signify "dropping the ball." Last I heard, he was a big shot in Atlanta now. Can't make this :censored3: up. Go figure.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I had an ORS once, who after a driver called in with a case of the galloping turkey squirts, told the driver to eat some burnt toast, that it would clear it right up, and to come on in. The whole center had a big laugh at his expense. This is the same guy who would get his drivers in a circle at the AM meeting and make the driver hold a beach ball who was most overallowed the day before to signify "dropping the ball." Last I heard, he was a big shot in Atlanta now. Can't make this :censored3: up. Go figure.
I would have screamed in pain and collapsed to ground saying I threw my back out holding the beach ball

Hannah-banana

Just confirms what I posted. You would rather commit fraud than admit you didn't do it at work (not talking about the original poster).

Keep up the great Teamster reputation.
Yes I'm aware that inguinal hernias happen when a person has this natural susceptibility. However, I am sure that loading 150lb boxes was the factor that pushed my guts out the susceptible hole in question.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes I'm aware that inguinal hernias happen when a person has this natural susceptibility. However, I am sure that loading 150 loading boxes was the factor that pushed my guts out the susceptible hole in question.
@Dragon
download (6).jpeg