Crash at my center

UrFellowUpser

Iam shakened by what happened yesterday a fellow teamster got in a accident yesterday. He was in the blind doing a route that ive been doing all peak. He made it out okay with no scracthes but the other person is in the hospital.

Please be safe out there and its not worth it think of your love ones they want to see you come back home alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hope the other person is ok. What a maroon if your story is true, looking at his GPS on his phone while driving? Total rookie move.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I would PM a mod and ask them to take that picture down. UPS would probably have an issue with you posting pictures and saying what happened. There will probably be lawsuits with this case.
And put your phone down when you are driving

bbsam

Staff member
I would PM a mod and ask them to take that picture down. UPS would probably have an issue with you posting pictures and saying what happened. There will probably be lawsuits with this case.
And put your phone down when you are driving
Why is that? UPS never sends drivers out blind? UPS drivers are never on their phones while driving? UPS wants to pretend this didn't happen?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why is that? UPS never sends drivers out blind? UPS drivers are never on their phones while driving? UPS wants to pretend this didn't happen?
Well do you want the plaintiff lawyer to comb through the site during discovery while they have case against UPS. Why open yourself up to the headache. Me necroposting old threads is an issue, but opening the site up inquiring into who members real name are who have information they can use isn't a headache?

Well do you want the plaintiff lawyer to comb through the site during discovery while they have case against UPS. Why open yourself up to the headache. Me necroposting old threads is an issue, but opening the site up inquiring into who members real name are who have information they can use isn't a headache?
We do get enough of Troll lawyers on here.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

and here it comes..its UPS fault. No it really is the drivers fault. Remember your next five stops (its a method that has not changed) if you are so directional challenged you need to find other line of work. Where is the paper map, they really sell them and Barnes and Noble is the best place to get them.

bbsam

Staff member
Doesn't sound to me like the plaintiff is going to need any more info than what law enforcement has and UPS will be settling this out of court.

BTW... $1 million is an awful lowball figure.