Crickets Chirping...

bacha29

Sorry, I think you're too much of a work Comp risk. Nothing personal.
Look I only promised you that I'd show up I never promised you I'd work. Seriously come peak season's days of max volume plenty of contractors would welcome me with open arms. And given NOAA's winter weather forecast for your little piece of heaven you might find yourself scrapeing the bottom of the manpower barrel.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
God, I wish you were at my station so I could witness this.

Little to none would show up at a station. In a nutshell, some people aren't very appreciative and we didn't see eye to eye on several things. Those disagreements haven't been handled very professionally and we never made any progress despite repeated attempts. There was a lot of stuff that I learned front-to-back, top-to-bottom and made every effort to implement as much of it as I could to the extent that our part of the world can't operate properly without someone around who knows it that thoroughly. Any work that I did at home will be deleted. Some people will be inconvenienced and a few are going to have some bad days.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Little to none would show up at a station. In a nutshell, some people aren't very appreciative and we didn't see eye to eye on several things. Those disagreements haven't been handled very professionally and we never made any progress despite repeated attempts. There was a lot of stuff that I learned front-to-back, top-to-bottom and made every effort to implement as much of it as I could to the extent that our part of the world can't operate properly without someone around who knows it that thoroughly. Any work that I did at home will be deleted. Some people will be inconvenienced and a few are going to have some bad days.

Get em Dano. Lol.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
As a professional Devil's Advocate, here is one of Life's Lessons I've learned:

To gauge how much you'll be missed, do the following-
1. Get a bucket of water.
2. Stick your finger into the water.
3. Pull your finger out.
4. See how big of a hole you left behind.
5. Apply this to your current situation.

Actually, although I have disagreed with you in many areas, I have agreed with you in many ways, if not more. At least you have always portrayed yourself in thoughtful, mindful, lucid terms. Godspeed.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

3. Pull your finger out.
4. See how big of :censored2: you left behind.

Actually, although I have disagreed with you in many areas, I have agreed with you in many ways, if not more. At least you have always portrayed yourself in thoughtful, mindful, lucid terms. Godspeed.
@cheryl Seriously? You censored 'a hole'?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
TEST! THIS IS A TEST OF GOOGLE/dba BC CENSORSHIP!

In golf, if your tee shot goes in the cup, it is a hole in one. Not a whole lot of people make a hole in one. As shole once said, a $$ hole saved is a whole lot of money.

Wonder if I get all 6 :censored3: !!!

bacha29

I'm sorry to have to break this to you but unfortunately contrary to your long standing belief the place can and does run without you and rather well at that. BUT, you're mad as hell and you're just not going to take it anymore and by golly I never had any respect for you before .....and come to think of it I still don't.....but we're working on it and that's got to count for something

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

3. Pull your finger out.
4. See how big of :censored2: you left behind.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

I don't care if I'm missed. Just glad that leaving will cause a lot of problems for the people who earned them.

Oldfart

Thanks. Appreciate it.

I don't care if I'm missed. Just glad that leaving will cause a lot of problems for the people who earned them.

Have a mighty big opinion of your importance. The place ran well before you, it will run just fine after you. Just as it has after thousands of others have left. Not many people aren't replaceable.

floridays

Thanks. Appreciate it.

I only hope the problems will be for your superiors, but in the end fecal material runs downhill, so in the end the frontline employees will probably pay the price. Dano, if you eff'em good enough,(the superiors) most I work with are pretty tough kids and can handle what's in "focus" now. eff'em good.
Hope the best for you.

floridays

I've read a lot of dano's stuff, agree with a lot of it, a lot was, in my opinion company bs, however; you sir are the most self important poster I have ever read. Just my opinion though. Work on that bucket list though.