Crickets Chirping...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No. But predicting your leaving will cause lots of problems is pretty laughable. I have seen hundreds of people leave. Problems arise for a few days, then they are forgotten and life goes on.

"In a nutshell, some people aren't very appreciative and we didn't see eye to eye on several things. Those disagreements haven't been handled very professionally and we never made any progress despite repeated attempts."

Now, in your pointed little head, you may be thinking that I hope to have half of Memphis in panic mode. No. The reality is about three people will be royally screwed for a while, which is the point.

59 Dano

Dumb? Most successful and nearly the most championships is my kind of dumb.

He's referring to the fans of those teams and their intellect, or lack thereof. Your shoddy reading comprehension tonight (worse than usual) is sort of making his point for him.

floridays

"In a nutshell, some people aren't very appreciative and we didn't see eye to eye on several things. Those disagreements haven't been handled very professionally and we never made any progress despite repeated attempts."

Now, in your pointed little head, you may be thinking that I hope to have half of Memphis in panic mode. No. The reality is about three people will be royally screwed for a while, which is the point.
One shot three kills, nice work buddy!

59 Dano

Ok I don't like funny.. at times.

I'm not too crazy about it, either. He's like the Rolling Stones. Has some really great stuff. Unfortunately, also has lots and lots of stuff that stinks. Putting that lesser quality stuff out there makes the rest of your work look bad.

Oldfart

I'm not too crazy about it, either. He's like the Rolling Stones. Has some really great stuff. Unfortunately, also has lots and lots of stuff that stinks. Putting that lesser quality stuff out there makes the rest of your work look bad.
The Stones have been around over 50 years. They are still one of the greatest bands and still draw crowds WHEN they do a show. How long has this misinformed person been writing?

59 Dano

So says you. That doesn't mean much.

You make music for 50 years and people still want to see your concerts, you are doing something right

I said they had some really great stuff but also have some absolute crap, which is the case when your output is that voluminous. Predictably, you're confused.

Oldfart

I said they had some really great stuff but also have some absolute crap, which is the case when your output is that voluminous. Predictably, you're confused.
Predictably your opinion means VERY little.

I better sell my stock before you quit. Your ego wants everyone to believe the company, and those unnamed 3, will suffer greatly when you leave, I guess stock will drop as a result.

Then again, nobody cleans the toilets as thoroughly as you. Bummer

Last edited:

59 Dano

Predictably your opinion means VERY little.

I better sell my stock before you quit. Your ego wants everyone to believe the company, and those unnamed 3, will suffer greatly when you leave, I guess stock will drop as a result.

Then again, nobody cleans the toilets as thoroughly as you. Bummer

Honestly, when you have an ego like mine you don't really care what anyone thinks.

Oldfart

Honestly, when you have an ego like mine you don't really care what anyone thinks.
For a person to have a large ego, they usually have achieved something in their life. But hey, you are leaving and 3 unnamed people's life will be miserable. I just hope they can recover from that misery.

59 Dano

For a person to have a large ego, they usually have achieved something in their life. But hey, you are leaving and 3 unnamed people's life will be miserable. I just hope they can recover from that misery.

You're almost at the point where you can accurately interpret someone else's post that was written in plain English. Almost.