Cry Me a River

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Today I had atleast 7 stops drop out of my board because they caught a ride on the wrong Package Car and had 4 packages that I had to not found at the end of the day. I'm not blaming the Veteran pre loaders, but these rookies and part time supes gotta step the game up. Ever tried to fix a bad load with 350 pkgs? Didn't think so.
The quality of the loads is the biggest determining factor for how long I will be out.
To all of you Drivers. STOP BLAMING THE REASON WHY YOU ARE RETURNING TO THE BUILDING LATE ON YOUR PRE-LOADER'S LOAD AND MAKE YOUR HELPER OR YOURSELF MOVE FASTER.

Yolo

:censored2:ty loads are almost always the fault of :censored2: management . The sups have more than enough time to go through trucks and check for misloads. The New hires are overwhelmed and instead of training them management will threaten them.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
To all of you Drivers. STOP BLAMING THE REASON WHY YOU ARE RETURNING TO THE BUILDING LATE ON YOUR PRE-LOADER'S LOAD AND MAKE YOUR HELPER OR YOURSELF MOVE FASTER.

(Preloader here)
I can absolutely attest to my drivers' late returns being due to my load quality. Not blaming myself here. If I had more time, smoother flow, fewer reruns, etc... I could absolutely do a better job.

I know it would make a big difference. I also driver help, so I've been on the other side of the equation. Hide and seek with 250 stops isn't fun.

And your "solution" is laughable. Move faster? I already run. The good helpers do.
And the good drivers do as well. (Or hustle. The smart drivers do this.)

You sound like a new hire. Make sure you say goodbye to everybody before January 15th.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
newsign.php

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
1. If you didn't start in preload or reload Stfu

2. If you never loaded atleast one truck in sequential order bye yourself..Stfu

3. If never had to deliver 15 misloads after running a rural route 40 mins away from your area. Stfu

4. If never had to resort your whole PC after traveling on tough roads because your loader wasn't taught how top lip load...Stfu

5. Stfu