Cry Me a River

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2886F983-A2F0-4FA7-AC42-1BE568E7F6CC.gif
To all of you Drivers. STOP BLAMING THE REASON WHY YOU ARE RETURNING TO THE BUILDING LATE ON YOUR PRE-LOADER'S LOAD AND MAKE YOUR HELPER OR YOURSELF MOVE FASTER.

eats packages

My fursona is a Cadbury Chocolate Alien
Is this the thing you say. Huddled in the corner of your office. When the preloader burns out and your driver brings back 50 stops.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
To all of you Drivers. STOP BLAMING THE REASON WHY YOU ARE RETURNING TO THE BUILDING LATE ON YOUR PRE-LOADER'S LOAD AND MAKE YOUR HELPER OR YOURSELF MOVE FASTER.

We're to busy trying to find the NDA you left on the floor and then loaded a bulk stop on top of it.

Hope you NEVER become a driver... I predict you injure yourself in the first year.... Good luck

rickyb

no.

dont move faster you are paid by the hour. i almost yelled at some maroon UPS drivers / helpers in my hood for working too hard and having no brains.

rod

Retired 19 years
It's in the contract-----Pre-loaders get all the blame---always have--always will--nothing you can do about it. And while we are at it if you are lucky enough to work out of a center that still has a car washer----they get all the blame for broken mirrors and scratches. Drivers are innocent of EVERYTHING.