Cry Me a River

Box Ox

Want to help me?

Thank you my kind man. Yes, that would be fabulous. What are your skill sets?

34refkg.jpg

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Jokes on you they didn’t even give me a helper this year. I’m one of those poor souls who still gets voluntold to come in on Saturday’s so I’m cool with maxing my hours out by Friday.

clean hairy

Back in your day you only had to load 5-10 stop since that's all that could fit on the horses back.
The stops per driver went sky high when they started using covered wagons!
"Why were you over an hour today?"
"One of my horses must gotten some bad feed, and had to stop frequently to poop"

Box Ox

The stops per driver went sky high when they started using covered wagons!
"Why were you over an hour today?"
"One of my horses must gotten some bad feed, and had to stop frequently to poop"

@rod should write a book about what other technological changes he saw late in his delivery career.

rod

Retired 22 years
@rod should write a book about what other technological changes he saw late in his delivery career.

I think I saw a lot of them. After starting with nothing but paper and pen things were developing fast. I worked both DIAD 1 and 2. I left when backup cameras were being added although I never had one. I was gone long before the drivers were fitted with shock collars.

Box Ox

I think I saw a lot of them. After starting with nothing but paper and pen things were developing fast. I worked both DIAD 1 and 2. I left when backup cameras were being added although I never had one. I was gone long before the drivers were fitted with shock collars.

When I really want to feel old I think about seeing steam locomotives running the rails in the early 50's.