Customers Closed, Volume Down

vantexan

Need an example? Right now FXG so called "independent contractors" who so called "own their own business" have contractor employed drivers delivering in the nation"s COVID 19 "hot spots" with little to no protective gear and no employer sick pay plan , health insurance or life insurance.
Now as our resident corporate apologist tells us your thoughts regardless this reckless act .
I'm all for giving them the needed equipment to protect themselves. We're in a world of hurt if those deliveries stop.

vantexan

Sorry, I'll go say my prayers to Space God.
I think you're too busy with your own religion to do that. If the world economy collapses I'm sure you'll be found on a street corner standing on a soapbox screaming "It was FedEx who caused it all I tell you! Beware the Purple and Orange!"

bacha29

I'm all for giving them the needed equipment to protect themselves. We're in a world of hurt if those deliveries stop.
What about income protection in the form of employer funded health insurance, life insurance and sick pay plan? This is where the costly but nevertheless necessary protection must me made available to the people Fat Freddy's going around bragging about .

vantexan

What about income protection in the form of employer funded health insurance, life insurance and sick pay plan? This is where the costly but nevertheless necessary protection must me made available to the people Fat Freddy's going around bragging about .
Whatever it takes. I'm curious. You were heavily invested in the stock market. Are you close to being in that old folks home with only Medicaid to help you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think you're too busy with your own religion to do that. If the world economy collapses I'm sure you'll be found on a street corner standing on a soapbox screaming "It was FedEx who caused it all I tell you! Beware the Purple and Orange!"

My religion is freedom from it. I'm not blaming FedEx for Covid-19, but I AM saying they apparently are not doing much to protect employees. As Space God frequently reminds his largely Republican audience..." PROFIT BEFORE PEOPLE, SO SAYETH SPACE GOD".

You and your president are being obedient believers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why don't you take your mail order law degree and take him on yourself. You have no stake in the outcome other than your long-standing hatred for the company.

It would be cathartic.

As I have explained before, I'm only in this for my friends (many) who still labor picking packages on Fred's Plantation. I have an M.A., not a JD, and you're correct that I don't like FedEx very much.

A predatory employer with an incredible liar and schemer as founder and Chairman. He's evil to the core. Glad he's your buddy and not mine.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
There's two reasons they don't give Ground volume to Express. More profitable too keep it in Ground system and the RLA. No matter what you think your contract says, you don't own the package. You have rights to the area you service. Nothing more.

Wouldn't affect RLA status.

59 Dano

So, RLA employees would be moving NLRA freight. Again, the reverse situation of Ground to Express points out the unified nature of the FedEx opcos.

I await Dano's "defense" after he gets off FB.

I posted the criteria for you. If you want to use it to make the argument, go for it. If not, it's just more of you not knowing what you're talking about.

59 Dano

Why don't you take your mail order law degree and take him on yourself. You have no stake in the outcome other than your long-standing hatred for the company.

Remember the several times he made these big announcements that he would be leaving the site for a while to focus his efforts at battling the empire and making a significant impact on Fred and co? Turned out all he did was complain on another site. Or all the times he said that he and his extensive network of contacts were going to instigate a mass plague of Purple Flu? Or that he and his cohorts were going to instigate mass disruptions of operations system-wide?

Don't tempt him. With all that he accomplished with all of that other stuff :-)D), this could be the straw that brings the company tumbling down!!!!

Working4the1%

“For individuals working in certain essential industries, where they still have to go out every day, I think wearing a mask makes sense,” Fishman said.Ok time to get REAL here.75% OF THE STUFF I DELIVER IS NOT ESSENTIAL. WHY AM I RISKING MYSELF AND FAMILY OVER IPADS AND NIKES..BY THE WAY THOSE COMPANY"S CLOSED THEIR RETAIL STORES AS TO NOT INFECT THEIR EMPLOYEES.

59 Dano

“For individuals working in certain essential industries, where they still have to go out every day, I think wearing a mask makes sense,” Fishman said.Ok time to get REAL here.75% OF THE STUFF I DELIVER IS NOT ESSENTIAL. WHY AM I RISKING MYSELF AND FAMILY OVER IPADS AND NIKES..BY THE WAY THOSE COMPANY"S CLOSED THEIR RETAIL STORES AS TO NOT INFECT THEIR EMPLOYEES.

I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU. GET A DIFFERENT JOB IN A DIFFERENT LINE OF WORK.