dannyboy>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
delete the salesguy thread (which i never complained about) and this one and I'll call a truce...but i want danny to sign off on it too. agree to disagree.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
delete the salesguy thread (which i never complained about) and this one and I'll call a truce...but i want danny to sign off on it too. agree to disagree.

That's the reason the Mods did not erase yours ... fair is fair. But if it gets out of hand ... :peaceful:

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I wonder, is SOCALUPS858 & upssalesguy one in the same?????

Let's have a vote.

SOCAL registered july 09.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
That's the reason the Mods did not erase yours ... fair is fair. But if it gets out of hand ... :peaceful:

for the record, i started this thread becasue I really wanted to see if he wanted help. if he has been logged on and seen this thread, i guess i have my answer.

I wonder, is SOCALUPS858 & upssalesguy one in the same?????

Let's have a vote.

SOCAL registered july 09.

Hahah I was waiting for this. No I am not Salesguy. I knew someone would think it because I seem to be the only UPS guy that is taking his side at the time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I sent him a pm. We will see. I wont delete one unless I delete both. Or we could just quit responding, and complain about something else. And let them both die.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
I sent him a pm. We will see. I wont delete one unless I delete both. Or we could just quit responding, and complain about something else. And let them both die.

OR we could use both these thread to complain about everything mangement vs union/hourly :smart:

this can be the badass management thread :)

i kid, i kid

Status
Not open for further replies.