Dark Brown Lies

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think she means a happy employee is typically more productive than his or her unhappy counterpart.

When I was in delivery, one way to make sure they ended up with terrible numbers on whatever route they put me, was to tick me off before I left the building with some sarcastic comments. No air and ground together, followed ALL methods. Sorted continuously and walked with a safe pace to each house. Happy employees don't really hose the boss as much as an unhappy one

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I can't stand the new attitude at UPS .
I'm a old school type , show and get yelled at is normal .
Today they let young males walk around with their pants around their ankles . And they claim to care about your health . Now they have started a prework exercise program to loosen everyone up .
It's spooky .

BrownArmy

Today they let young males walk around with their pants around their ankles . And they claim to care about your health . Now they have started a prework exercise program to loosen everyone up .
It's spooky .

I can't wait till they drop this crap...for years they said, 'You need to stretch', etc.

Now they've changed their minds - don't stretch, do these idiot exercises - it will 'warm' you up...so I'll 'warm' up, and then spend 30 min driving to my area? Nice.

We have a year contract with these yahoos...waste of time and money.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
When I was in delivery, one way to make sure they ended up with terrible numbers on whatever route they put me, was to tick me off before I left the building with some sarcastic comments. No air and ground together, followed ALL methods. Sorted continuously and walked with a safe pace to each house. Happy employees don't really hose the boss as much as an unhappy one

I can see why you used "WAS"

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It's spooky .
they have to work with what they have. it's called the "dumbing down of America" and the "anything goes " attitude that came with liberalism.

I applaud old school. I live old school. I teach my children and grandchildren old school. good values never go out of style.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1424313996.879145.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I would bet everything I own and then some, that she is so far removed from hot that it isn't even funny.
It's sad but true. Lose a lot of sympathy when you don't appear to be worthy of harassing. Kind of like the slowest driver in the building filing article 37.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's spooky .

If they want to pay you 10-20 or30+ bucks an hour to do a few exercises what's the beef? If they insist you to do it off the clock --- no way.