Daunte Wright deserved it.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
His action was to resist arrest for his warrant and endanger the lives of public servants.
Yup. It's simple and it's the truth. Let Working address this one single post of yours directly without spinning or using another question as his retort.
I would agree with these people if he was just arguing with the cops and the woman went to taze him into compliance but pulled her real gun instead. He was in the process of taking control of a vehicle during an arrest, I think the woman had every right to pull a real gun.
IMO it's an awful thing. Black & white shouldn't be a thing in our country. This said, he was in charge of the most deadly weapon and was in the process of using it. He very likely would have caused grave injury to a cop had he been able to pull away. How about self defense as a reason he was shot?
Wrong social service is the answer to the vast majority of officer interactions. More social workers/more access to affordable housing. Less cops the bleed cities dry with OT and outrageous pensions
This is the type of "let's get nowhere" ideology liberals have. Instead of the irrational 1960s BS mind set you have how about using your energy in a positive way. Your bumper sticker solutions (not!) are not based in reality. White people can't fix the societal problems of the black Americans living in poverty and violence. True that your liberal white "brothers" caused this systemic nightmare but they have a vested interest in NOT fixing it.
Instead of what you say how about things like blacks having fathers? Family structure?
You're living in dreamland.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Hopefully Joe Biden 😁
1640728261768.jpeg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Makes all these demonstrative statements without source; does not produce when asked.
What does that say about a person and their motives?
He's a troll... Everyone keeps feeding him and he hangs around getting his jollies by making outrageous, fake news posts. smh