Officer Kim Potter Charged With Second Degree Manslaughter In The Wright Shooting

El Correcto

god is dead
I just watched the video, nothing wrong with that kid should of moved slower. You don’t just whip around with a gun in your hand toward someone.

Cop made the wrong overall call, but the right judgement in the split second he had to decide. Hindsight will probably haunt that man knowing the kid never had a chance of killing him, but you can’t know that when someone turns that quickly with a gun in their hand towards you.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would of shot Adam to, :censored2: that little :censored2: head and his empty gun. Out there doing hood rat :censored2:, glad he died before he had a chance to kill an innocent person.

SLW

I've always been fascinated by and generally in favor of this part of Hunter S. Thompson's platform when he ran for Sheriff:

"The Sheriff and his Deputies should never be armed in public. Every urban riot, shoot-out and blood-bath (involving guns) in recent memory has been set off by some trigger-happy cop in a fear frenzy . . . Under normal circumstances a pistol-grip Mace-bomb, such as the MK-V made by Gen. Ordnance, is more than enough to quickly wilt any violence-problem that is likely to emerge . . . And
anything the MK-V can't handle would require reinforcements anyway . . . in which case the response would be geared at all times to Massive Retaliation: a brutal attack with guns, bombs, pepper-foggers, wolverines and all other weapons deemed necessary to restore the civic peace. The whole notion of disarming the police is to *lower* the level of violence--while guaranteeing, at the same time, a terrible punishment to anyone stupid enough to attempt violence on an un-armed cop."

newfie

Cop: Stop!
Kid stops
Cop: Drop the gun!
Kid drops the gun
Cop shoots kid

Republicans: Kid should have followed instructions
13 year old kid on the streets at 230 am with a gun. nothing to see here
1618609851752.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Also that 21 year old needs to be charged with Adam’s murder, give that piece of :censored2: the death penalty for having a child out a 3 am busting caps with the homies instead of in bed resting for school.

Fenris

Cop: Stop!
Kid stops
Cop: Drop the gun!
Kid drops the gun
Cop shoots kid

Republicans: Kid should have followed instructions
Suspect who had just fired eight rounds running from cop
Cop: stop
Suspect keeps running
Cop: Stop
Cop: Drop gun / show me your hands
Suspect moves to opening in fence to ditch gun
Cop: Show me your hands
Suspect turns to cop while raising hand which held gun and was blocked from view by fence
Cop fires shot within 838 milliseconds of gun being in hand of person turning to him while raising hand that had gun and officer could not see due to fence obstruction

Not ideal but understandable self defense
Leftists: REEEE RACISM