Daunte Wright deserved it.

MAKAVELI

Show me white people committing violent crimes and getting shot by police while resisting and ill say they deserve it to.
Those are just not controversial because society admits they deserve. Democrats riot and loot when people who deserve it get shot by police.
White people get the benefit of the doubt in almost all cases. Even while resisting arrest they are rarely shot to death by police.

Working4the1%

A discussion on why more blacks break more laws than any other "color" in America would be more fruitful.....Fact: black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at a rate 10-times higher than white and Hispanic male teenagers combined.
White males kill white females at a rate 10 times of other races

Working4the1%

Okay great to have you on board with spending more money to back our police and increase mandatory minimum sentencing.

More police, harsher sentences, less crime.
MAGA.
Wrong social service is the answer to the vast majority of officer interactions. More social workers/more access to affordable housing. Less cops the bleed cities dry with OT and outrageous pensions

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Show me white people committing violent crimes and getting shot by police while resisting and ill say they deserve it to.
Those are just not controversial because society admits they deserve. Democrats riot and loot when people who deserve it get shot by police.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wrong social service is the answer to the vast majority of officer interactions. More social workers/more access to affordable housing. Less cops the bleed cities dry with OT and outrageous pensions
Delusional nonsense.
You people pushed silly policies like that and some idiot politicians actually followed through.

Crime skyrocketed and they're now having to undo their stupid defunding of police departments.

More police equals less crime.
Common sense.

PT Car Washer

Delusional nonsense.
You people pushed silly policies like that and some idiot politicians actually followed through.

Crime skyrocketed and they're now having to undo their stupid defunding of police departments.

More police equals less crime.
Common sense.
That was President Clintons policies in the 90's. Greatly expanded police and greater jail time for offenders. Even life for three time losers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So when a social worker is called to a suicide and that person has a weapon ( which a majority do ), who is the first person that the social worker will call for their own protection ?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
This is something that I live by:
If I "do wrong" I have to fully expect that the absolute worst possible repurcussion is very likely to happen. Using this pessimistic outlook has prevented me from doing many things I'd have otherwise done. Things such as speeding in cars & boats etc. Never any hardy crime or dope stuff.
It's not a good thing that this stupid cop couldn't tell the difference between a tazer and a service weapon no matter how you slice it and I'm not not saying he was asking for it BUT him breaking the law is what led up to him being dead.