Daunte Wright deserved it.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So when Wrights “parents” start to stream out of the woodwork for their Civil suit payday from Officer Potter’s probable conviction, others are lining up to get their payday right behind them.
Damnnnnn Dawg!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So when Wrights “parents” start to stream out of the woodwork for their Civil suit payday from Officer Potter’s probable conviction, others are lining up to get their payday right behind them.
Damnnnnn Dawg!!
What was the saying about dragging a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park? This is dragging a civil suit through the hood!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Cop accidentally did the right thing, give her a medal.
F17AA78D-444B-4901-973B-FEDA8F3071A8.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Nothing like losing your life over a tree shaped car freshener. As long as they found her guilty they should also hang her idiot partner who used the air freshener as an excuse to pull the kid over.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
"allegedly"

So, what new here. More racist trolling on Brown Cafe, aka, North Korean Propaganda imitator.

This message board ought to be call the White Sheet wearing and Cross Burning fan club.

All the usually suspects show up whenever a piece of racist meat is thrown on the floor to chew on. Respondents to threads like these are a who's who of racist that post and back slap each other. Yet, 70% of my post and responses are censored for just pointing to the obvious and I'm sure, given who is allowed to post and what they are allowed to post, am not alone.

Seems BC code of conduct only applies to those that are not racist trolls and right-wing lying propaganda peddlers.

El Correcto

god is dead
"allegedly"

So, what new here. More racist trolling on Brown Cafe, aka, North Korean Propaganda imitator.

This message board ought to be call the White Sheet wearing and Cross Burning fan club.

All the usually suspects show up whenever a piece of racist meat is thrown on the floor to chew on. Respondents to threads like these are a who's who of racist that post and back slap each other. Yet, 70% of my post and responses are censored for just pointing to the obvious and I'm sure, given who is allowed to post and what they are allowed to post, am not alone.

Seems BC code of conduct only applies to those that are not racist trolls and right-wing lying propaganda peddlers.
1640368847533.jpeg

bacha29

Nothing like losing your life over a tree shaped car freshener. As long as they found her guilty they should also hang her idiot partner who used the air freshener as an excuse to pull the kid over.
It seems like it's something every day regarding a municipal cop somewhere. Poorly trained, poorly paid often state police academy washouts with a grudge and an attitude.
And the question about Kim Potter is: What was this overweight, emotionally stressed 49 year old woman still doing on a police force to begin with. She might have been highly competent when she first started but 26 years on the force? Desk duty only might have got her the 4 additional years or whatever was needed to get her to retirement but still out there in the field? I just can't see it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It seems like it's something every day regarding a municipal cop somewhere. Poorly trained, poorly paid often state police academy washouts with a grudge and an attitude.
And the question about Kim Potter is: What was this overweight, emotionally stressed 49 year old woman still doing on a police force to begin with. She might have been highly competent when she first started but 26 years on the force? Desk duty only might have got her the 4 additional years or whatever was needed to get her to retirement but still out there in the field? I just can't see it.
Anyone with common sense is glad daunte wright is dead. He was scum.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to several stories Duante Wright was living the gangsters life.
He terrorized his neighborhood leaving victims every where.
His actions created his own manner for his death.

oldngray

nowhere special

The Daily Mail Reports– “Through court records and interviews with the victims, DailyMail.com can exclusively report that Wright had led a life of crime and violence before his death, having been involved in the shooting of two of his school friends, a home burglary, and had previously assaulted and robbed a young woman at gunpoint.”

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.

What an appropriate picture to post. It puts on full display the grotesque characters you and your racist trolls display-each and everyday here. How proud and shameless you are of your racism and nutcase conspiracy theories, and with the help of the BC gatekeepers, are the dominate voices in this echo chamber of vile and disgusting comments and like kind threads. Don't believe me? Just read the list of threads on "Current Events". It's one racist troll right after another with the same hillbilly followers chiming in on what they think is a big funny gag. Not much of a gag when opposition and contrary facts are censored out of the conversation.

Brown Cafe censors perpetuate this atmosphere of hate when they protect racist.
So, what are they so afraid of?

Daunte Wright is just another in a theme of this narrowly focused outrage by the right-wing-racist that get top billing here. I could post ALL DAY LONG crimes by white supremacist groups and how 400 years of racism and economic segregation is more responsible for crime in black and minority communities than anything held up against Mr. Wright.

No, not here, not on the Brown Cafe'. Who's exercises in censorship and support of racist white supremacist is clearly meant to protect, perpetuate their lies, and distract from any accountability white America has for the plight of minorities they have and continue to suppress.

Black Lives Matter movement/protest is a glaring example of this denial. The white gutless cowards have gone full court press to recast the BLM narrative. BLM, according to right-wing-media, are violent communist bent of destroying (white) America. BLM protest are always instigated by repeated incident of police brutality, racial profiling, and the law enforcement murdering of black and brown people. Police behavior that isn't replicated in the same degree when the driver and individual is white.

Yet, all we read here is how a few agitators, many which were white, caused some of these protest to become violent and that's all they need. Never mind that the FBI has single out white supremacist groups and their milita as the greatest internal threat to our country. Yes, a very appropriate picture in deed of what really lurks under the skin of white America and its propaganda supporters on Brown Cafe.