Officer Kim Potter Charged With Second Degree Manslaughter In The Wright Shooting

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Didn’t say that. In fact, I didn’t say anything at all.
I was talking about the article you linked to pal. Everything isn't about you and your victimhood complex my good friend.
Race is always the issue for you, isn’t it?
No. Race was the theme of article YOU linked to. Seems to indicate you're the one obsessed with race and maybe it's because you read trash like that...
Screenshot_20210416-061507_Chrome.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I was talking about the article you linked to pal. Everything isn't about you and your victimhood complex my good friend.

No. Race was the theme of article YOU linked to. Seems to indicate you're the one obsessed with race and maybe it's because you read trash like that...
View attachment 334650
Just a link. You tell me. What’s the best way to deal with each? Shoot both of them? Neither?

Box Ox

So why aren’t white people outraged about excessive force being used? You act like black people should be ok with it.
Excessive force isn’t being used in those videos. White people generally understand that the shootings of their fellow white people are justified because there’s no need for a narrative that says otherwise.

You cant call @Box Ox a :censored2:. He voted for your guy. Dummy
Yep. Have voted a lot in my lifetime and never for a Republican. It’s sometimes difficult for the extremists to understand that moderates exist.

Drink Craft Beer

He isn’t wrong.

I’ve got a fear of being shot in a traffic stop. So when I’m pulled over I:

-Put the car in park and turn it off

-Put my keys, wallet and registration on the dash

-Turn on all interior lights

-Keep my hands on the wheel at all times unless specifically instructed to grab something from the dash.

-Remain polite and non-argumentative

It’s worked out for me pretty well so far. I think the officers really appreciate it.
Me, I wait till the officer comes to the window and instructs me what to do.

If they see me moving to grab something out of the glovebox or out of my back pocket (while they're still in the cruiser) that gives them more of an incentive to have their hand near their gun or even draw it.

Box Ox

If they see me moving to grab something out of the glovebox or out of my back pocket, that gives them more of an incentive to have their hand near their gun or even draw it.
Nice. I prefer to take my chances on possibly spooking an officer while they're still sitting in their patrol cars running my plate and having both hands on the wheel by the time they approach over possibly spooking them when they're standing at my window as I'm nervously rummaging through my glovebox and center console.

bbsam

Staff member
Excessive force isn’t being used in those videos. White people generally understand that the shootings of their fellow white people are justified because there’s no need for a narrative that says otherwise.

Yep. Have voted a lot in my lifetime and never for a Republican. It’s sometimes difficult for the extremists to understand that moderates exist.
13 year old. Raised hands. Shot dead. Not excessive force? Yeah. Ok.
Even when complying, not excessive force.

Box Ox

13 year old. Raised hands. Shot dead. Not excessive force? Yeah. Ok.
I don't think it was a particularly good shoot. He did get his hands partially raised the second after he tossed his gun behind the fence. He unfortunately forced the officer to make a split-second decision and the officer did. I'm sure he'll be back on the job within a few months if he feels he can return after having killed a 13 year old kid.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't think it was a particularly good shoot. He did get his hands partially raised the second after he tossed his gun behind the fence. He unfortunately forced the officer to make a split-second decision and the officer did. I'm sure he'll be back on the job within a few months if he feels he can return after having killed a 13 year old kid.
Not in Chicago he won’t.