Day after "THANKSGIVING" is a "HOLIDAY" !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We won’t because it’s a federal and state holiday.

Jesus! What do you not understand?

Let's see------"I Have A Dream Day", Indigenous People's Day and Veteran's Day are all Federal holidays. We work all of those days.

The Peak before I retired they had posted a "just in case" sign up list for Christmas Day. $100/hr. Thankfully there was no need for us to come in but I had signed the list.

The only day that would be off limits would be Labor Day.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Let's see------"I Have A Dream Day", Indigenous People's Day and Veteran's Day are all Federal holidays. We work all of those days.

The Peak before I retired they had posted a "just in case" sign up list for Christmas Day. $100/hr. Thankfully there was no need for us to come in but I had signed the list.

The only day that would be off limits would be Labor Day.
50D67C6E-F992-43C8-AA83-688AC816C950.jpeg
Guess you shoulda stayed in RI

What'dyabringmetoday???

I understand that the day after Thanksgiving used to be a holiday in my neck of the woods. Now it's not. Not sure what being a national holiday has anything to do with it. My name is not Jesus. But to answer your question- what do YOU not understand?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Also- I hate to burst your bubble , but if UPS wants you in there on a holiday that is considered "state or federal" you will be there. Maybe you won't but they will win the war in the end. Weak union and weaker membership causes this. Sorry if you don't like me.