December 24th, what time did you punch out?

wayfair

swollen member
my children are all over 21, so yea, I might use FMLA for an 11 month old... I wasn't around much while the girls were growing up

twoweeled

They wouldn't let us code 5 here. Had to be off in 6 hours. Any later u had to take lunch. I made sure to finish lol!
Good Job. Gotta make em pay, driver. so many play right into their hands. Load you up and if you wanna go home early, better hurry. No thanks, I'm here. I'll take the 8 hours! I never understood why anyone would come in, and at the PCM. the sup sup will ask; who wants an R day? A bunch of hands go up, and someone goes home. STUPID!! Everyone goes out fully loaded, and one driver goes to bed the previous morning, wakes up early and rushes to work. Listens to a PCM. AND GOES HOME WITH NO PAY. :death:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
SCREW WORK and don't feel any ill feelings from missing it, They really don't care...

TAKE care of youself, that's important to you and your family.... you are just a replaceable number to them.

Happy New Year
My center team were very understanding about my illness and I realize it's only cardboard and my health is more important but I can't help but feel I have some unfinished business. Been at this too long to feel any different.

Indecisi0n

Good Job. Gotta make em pay, driver. so many play right into their hands. Load you up and if you wanna go home early, better hurry. No thanks, I'm here. I'll take the 8 hours! I never understood why anyone would come in, and at the PCM. the sup sup will ask; who wants an R day? A bunch of hands go up, and someone goes home. STUPID!! Everyone goes out fully loaded, and one driver goes to bed the previous morning, wakes up early and rushes to work. Listens to a PCM. AND GOES HOME WITH NO PAY. :death:
A driver at my center lives so close to work that when he does take the day by the time I get to my first air stop he is already home in bed.

....yea I jelly.

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg