December 24th, what time did you punch out?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So Brown,Jones you can honestly tell me that if you got 25 extra stops due to someone calling out on Xmas eve you wouldn't bitch? BS. I didn't say he couldn't or shouldn't use his last day on Xmas eve all I meant was don't be surprised if you pay dearly for it.
Sure, I might bitch about my dispatch. But I won't hold it against another driver or look for ways to get back at him down the road.

wayfair

swollen member
So Brown,Jones you can honestly tell me that if you got 25 extra stops due to someone calling out on Xmas eve you wouldn't bitch? BS. I didn't say he couldn't or shouldn't use his last day on Xmas eve all I meant was don't be surprised if you pay dearly for it.

pay dearly for it?

OK everyone, you must contact Johney before you use any of your Option 3 days...

hold up, they are at your discretion right??

we had a guy get a warning letter for using his last option 3 day on cyber Monday

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
To be honest, I doubt calling out Xmas eve would change nearby dispatches.
You just force the manning supervisor to shuffle people around, which might piss off a few drivers.
You put the helper in weird spot with a new driver on his last day.
A lot of people give gifts and tips on Xmas eve, but by the tone of that driver, he probably wasn't getting much anyways.

Coal1-225x300.jpg

Johney

pay dearly for it?

OK everyone, you must contact Johney before you use any of your Option 3 days...

hold up, they are at your discretion right??

we had a guy get a warning letter for using his last option 3 day on cyber Monday
Not to sure what this is all about there pal, but I never said he couldn't use it or shouldn't. I just said be prepared for recourse it will come, at least it would here.

wayfair

swollen member
Not to sure what this is all about there pal, but I never said he couldn't use it or shouldn't. I just said be prepared for recourse it will come, at least it would here.

what would be said recourse??

pretty sad when you worked up over a day someone called in, especially when they got PAID for it...

Johney

what would be said recourse??

pretty sad when you worked up over a day someone called in, especially when they got PAID for it...
Not worked up about anybody taken a day. You seem to be worked up about someone getting grief for taking Xmas eve off. If it really isn't that big of a deal why do you suppose everyone doesn't save an opt 3 day for Xmas eve?

wayfair

swollen member
Not worked up about anybody taken a day. You seem to be worked up about someone getting grief for taking Xmas eve off. If it really isn't that big of a deal why do you suppose everyone doesn't save an opt 3 day for Xmas eve?
I'm not getting worked up, I'm happy he could save one that long to use it during Christmas.

If it's allowed in your supplement, sure, save an option 3 for Christmas eve.

I'm not gonna set him up for failure down the line as you say "be prepared for recourse it will come, at least it would be here"

Johney

I'm not getting worked up, I'm happy he could save one that long to use it during Christmas.

If it's allowed in your supplement, sure, save an option 3 for Christmas eve.

I'm not gonna set him up for failure down the line as you say "be prepared for recourse it will come, at least it would be here"
You still didn't answer my question swollen member? In our supplement our days are paid off first week of December but still can be used. So lets just say that 90% of the drivers save an option day and use it on Xmas eve how do you suppose they will make service on anything? They won't and it will make national news I'm sure, oddly enough even our hardest core union guy(s) will still make it in on Xmas eve regardless if they have days or not just to get things delivered to our customers. Hopefully getting even the last minute gift to whoever. YOU along with Damage call tag are the types who care only about themselves and most likely bitch and moan about the slightest change in your dispatch....Waaaaaa I don't like apartments, Waaaaaaa I got too many stops, Waaaaaa, I have sand in my vagina. Do what you want and best of wishes to ya, thank Christ I'm outta package so I don't have to deal with DB like you... I still hear enough from the guys I drove with that tells me DELIVER SUCKS!

wayfair

swollen member
You still didn't answer my question swollen member? In our supplement our days are paid off first week of December but still can be used. So lets just say that 90% of the drivers save an option day and use it on Xmas eve how do you suppose they will make service on anything? They won't and it will make national news I'm sure, oddly enough even our hardest core union guy(s) will still make it in on Xmas eve regardless if they have days or not just to get things delivered to our customers. Hopefully getting even the last minute gift to whoever. YOU along with Damage call tag are the types who care only about themselves and most likely bitch and moan about the slightest change in your dispatch....Waaaaaa I don't like apartments, Waaaaaaa I got too many stops, Waaaaaa, I have sand in my vagina. Do what you want and best of wishes to ya, thank Christ I'm outta package so I don't have to deal with DB like you... I still hear enough from the guys I drove with that tells me DELIVER SUCKS!

what was your question?

and since you're out of delivery, why are you even posting in anything related to it?
Waaaaaa, can't get away???

it did take quite an effort to type your post... hahaha

you know what type of guy I am... pffft, in your wet dreams