December 24th, what time did you punch out?

upsgrunt

Our division manager told us today at the PCM that our center has had 57% growth since 2010; number 1 in Illinois with NOT even a close second. He told of a meeting he attends on January 19th about what needs to be done, but with our center being land locked, there isn't much choice. It's so bad that the center manager had to rent 9 parking spots from the junkyard across the street for the month of December- for 3 grand.

It seems weird seeing on here that so many people claiming easiest peak ever, when I've seen none worse in 30 years. I will say it was the best weathered peak ever, and today was the best weather I've ever delivered on Christmas Eve.

Mr.Golden

Clocked out at 21:15. 184 stops and 116 miles. No helper. center manager was aiming for zero missed but sure was missing a stop that didn't come out my board.

GenericUsername

Got done a little before 7:30 last night. I was the on-road's bitch today and playing clean up all day. Started the day out by taking a 60 stop business/resi out (2nd truck for someone), followed by helping a pod driver take 30 stops, another driver with 25 stops, then met up with some seasonal chick who had only 48 stops done at 4 pm... 20 minute's total of meal.