December 24th, what time did you punch out?

Man Of Brown

Wow I was extra late I guess. 9:45 am start time. Punched out at 10:15 pm. Mostly rural/country stops. Got about 7 inches of snow, had a slide off (even with chains on), lots of fog and late air as well (only sent 4 of the 20+ plus stops to my board). We worked sunday but nobodys working today. Very glad it's a long weekend.

barnyard

KTM rider
I think I punched out at 1730ish. I volunteered to cover the airbox pickups, so I took a long lunch, read the paper, blah, blah, blah. Dropped my helper off early so she could start her Christmas that much earlier.

Good peak at my building. Have to admit, I had my doubts, but it went very smooth.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The company had nothing for us. After work we had beer,moonshine, hoagies and cookies. Plus one of the jokers was playing Christmas music. Lol

That's one thing that bothered me this year. They didn't even make the effort before or after to have something small. Like maybe breakfast or pizza.

No acknowledgement but better go out there and clean it up. Although I'm sure management fed themselves nicely in the building after we left

10 point

Too bad. I waiting on a center manager that tells his drivers," deliver a package,do a shot"! Guess MADD gets mad about that stuff these days.

(showing my age now) I remember when DUI was a ticket,the cop would let you drive home after he wrote the ticket.
Automatic DUI charge dismissal here.

danlin

My 36th peak, wasn't too bad! Used helper most of the day pulled 30 from another driver. We had home made burritos for breakfast and Mcmuffins.
Got to pick letterbox up early got in at 1745 and they had nasty-assed Wal-Mart subs for us....

working up a sweat

0253 Christmas Eve. Work PT night sort inside air hub. 1st time in 11 peaks that I did not have to work Christmas morning til 0300 or later.

They gave us Christmas morning off for the 1st time ever. They told us not to work Christmas morning on Tuesday night.

I was so happy. I signed up to do a double PT shift on Sunday at 1700 til 0300. Make up the time lost for Xmas morning being canceled.

Smoothest peak ever becuase they hired more temps than ever to handle increased volume from the Amazon center that opened 6 miles away. We were ready.