December 24th, what time did you punch out?

AKCoverMan

Silversable and I have been driving out of a load-load-your-own satellite building about an hour out of our hometown. Normal start is 0945 but got call from the center at about 0730 changing start time to 1015.

A bunch of us who worked out of the satellite were meeting at a local breakfast spot so we just had more coffee. Got to the building at 1015 only to find no trailers from the center had arrived.

Feeder showed up about 1045 followed by a uhaul of volume. I had a 30 piece stop for s known closed business but the DIADs don't arrive till the last volume comes in the uhaul so I had to stack it and then scan it all and stack it in the corner of the building to wait till Monday. Finally out of the building but no fuel, off to the gas station to fuel. Finally get to first stop at 1245. Lighter stop count but several extra spread out neighborhoods, some of the other routes were tighter and finished a lot earlier so two of them came and took stops off me.

Got back to the building and done at 1848. I get an hour of paid travel to drive out of the satellite revs my center so my clock out was 1948.

Silversable had an add cut that did not all get to her car, she had to go back out with six stops left in the building and got done about 40 min after me. It's good to be home.

Hello three day weekend.

brownstreak86

Air didn't get in until 11:30 here in Montana. Had 60 off by then, but then had to repeat alot of stops. 195 yesterday, 100 miles, helper all day, and off by 1800. It wasnt as bad as other peaks, but I am wore out. Happy for a 4 day weekend!

BeachBoy

9 hour day, first 2 to businesses. The center refused to allow closed businesses to be left behind, so fought over one hundred packages clogging the aisle all day.
Got about 100 stops taken off by other drivers.
Finished up with 200 stops, 500 packages.
Highlight of the day came when center messaged "if you get an out of area package that might be a Christmas present, deliver it".

Future

Victory Ride
9 hour day, first 2 to businesses. The center refused to allow closed businesses to be left behind, so fought over one hundred packages clogging the aisle all day.
Got about 100 stops taken off by other drivers.
Finished up with 200 stops, 500 packages.
Highlight of the day came when center messaged "if you get an out of area package that might be a Christmas present, deliver it".
That's been a routine message for us.....I did have one but sup came out to pick up give to proper driver