Delivering against flow of traffic?

Over 70

I did it alot for Resi's on dead side streets when I was a new runner gunner driver during peak trying to impress with numbers.

I also packed the cab with packages

Never. Again. By the book now.

10 Pt

Okay, thank you. So I guess the answer is no. Even in a quiet residential area with no traffic to speak of?

I am Fedex and I was never properly trained as to whether I should or shouldn't do this. Obviously if it is a busy road I am not going to do it, but if it is a dead residential area, I don't really see any problem.
I believe that is against the law. Pulling out into oncoming traffic in the wrong lane will get you a ticket plus you have a huge blind spot on the right side of your truck while trying to merge back into the lane(s) of traffic that you are crossing into.

Get a driver's education handbook and reread it before someone gets hurt.

10 Pt

Okay, thank you. So I guess the answer is no. Even in a quiet residential area with no traffic to speak of?

I am Fedex and I was never properly trained as to whether I should or shouldn't do this. Obviously if it is a busy road I am not going to do it, but if it is a dead residential area, I don't really see any problem.
"Properly trained" started when you got your drivers license.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've seen UPS drivers pull into short driveways and park on the wrong side of the road plenty of times on my rural route. I've even taken pictures.