Delivering against flow of traffic?

Over 70

Okay, I am going to try and be better this week. Even if there is not a person or car in site, I will not park on the wrong side of the road. I will make you guys proud.

If you close the bulkhead door and shut the truck off too We'll be even more proud

Oldfart

If youre fedex its ok, ya'll get paid pennies.
It's funny. I have a feeder driver I deliver to. His house looks like a junk yard and his car looks like it belongs in a junk yard. It doesn't matter what a person makes, it does matter what he does with the money. I imagine there are plenty of FDX workers net worth that would put a UPS worker net worth to shame. You can take the UPS worker out of the ghetto, but you just can't take the ghetto out of the UPS worker. Union pension, insurance and all.

MassWineGuy

What a great way to get fired. Yes, I park across the street and use my legs to deliver the package. Or, radical I know, I turn around and park on the other side of the street.

MAKAVELI

It's funny. I have a feeder driver I deliver to. His house looks like a junk yard and his car looks like it belongs in a junk yard. It doesn't matter what a person makes, it does matter what he does with the money. I imagine there are plenty of FDX workers net worth that would put a UPS worker net worth to shame. You can take the UPS worker out of the ghetto, but you just can't take the ghetto out of the UPS worker. Union pension, insurance and all.

Brownsfan

Attachments

• IMG_8035.PNG
    IMG_8035.PNG
    192 KB · Views: 147

dezguy

Cul de sac is usually shortened to court for road purposes.

It'd be pretty silly to try to fit cul de sac on a street sign.

Oldfart

widespread memphis... noted
I can't believe anyone would actually believe a street term is used only in 1 city. That just isn't correct but you can believe it if you want.

I have never seen a dead end street with houses in a semi circle named "Place" or "Court" If a semi circle street such as "Jones" runs off of "Jones" Street. Is that section named "Jones Court" or "Place" Not where I have ever lived or visited. Doesn't matter to me but I only know what I have experienced when visiting all over the country.

dezguy

Generally, cul de sac's in my area of the world don't rely on the street they run off of. The street is named one name and the cul de sac, another.

Star B

White Lightening
Ron Jeremy travels with a trash bag instead of luggage per his 2001 documentary. I mean, I'm cheap but that man goes to great lengths to save his pennies.

I can't believe anyone would actually believe a street term is used only in 1 city. That just isn't correct but you can believe it if you want.

I have never seen a dead end street with houses in a semi circle named "Place" or "Court" If a semi circle street such as "Jones" runs off of "Jones" Street. Is that section named "Jones Court" or "Place" Not where I have ever lived or visited. Doesn't matter to me but I only know what I have experienced when visiting all over the country.

Heres one. Oh, here's one in TX

Schweddy

Balls
I can't believe anyone would actually blah blah That just isn't correct but you can believe it if you want.

I can't believe your post regarding ups workers hasn't been removed.

I am a little surprised at how much traction culdesacs and coves have gotten. But you travel the world in search of sacs on your 6 weeks vacation. You would know.

Oldfart

I can't believe your post regarding ups workers hasn't been removed.

I am a little surprised at how much traction culdesacs and coves have gotten. But you travel the world in search of sacs on your 6 weeks vacation. You would know.
Don't cut me short on vacation. 1 day short of 7 weeks this year due to taking all 5 weeks on a holiday week. I went to Talladega, Al for the races this past weekend. Go ask cousin Bubba down there what a cul de sak is. Just be prepared to to either run or fight your way out of that conversation.

Oldfart

how ignorant and judgmental of you oldaf
LOL Obviously you have never been to a Nascar race and gone to the camp ground the night after a day of partying and drinking. It is legendary. You should look on youtube. Way too wild for me to participate but very enjoyable if you like to people watch.