Delivering against flow of traffic?

BootsOnTarmac

Okay, thank you. So I guess the answer is no. Even in a quiet residential area with no traffic to speak of?

I am Fedex and I was never properly trained as to whether I should or shouldn't do this. Obviously if it is a busy road I am not going to do it, but if it is a dead residential area, I don't really see any problem.

You now need to send an Email to your Trainer, his Manager, and your Manager detailing how you were not "properly trained". This action should remove you from the road and get you back into training. This may get you some easy overtime or spank you for not paying attention and signing off on certain aspects of your training. Good luck grasshopper. Take the time to be on the correct side of the road for a delivery, remember, you are paid by the hour.

Oldfart

I will park going the wrong way in a cove. My truck turns better to the right than to the left. Eliminates the need to back up to clear the cove.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You now need to send an Email to your Trainer, his Manager, and your Manager detailing how you were not "properly trained". This action should remove you from the road and get you back into training. This may get you some easy overtime or spank you for not paying attention and signing off on certain aspects of your training. Good luck grasshopper. Take the time to be on the correct side of the road for a delivery, remember, you are paid by the hour.

Lol, I guess you missed the post:

I knew the OP was a FEG driver.
Knew it.

nextlife

Okay, I am going to try and be better this week. Even if there is not a person or car in site, I will not park on the wrong side of the road. I will make you guys proud.